Past to Present

Kayla's P.O.V. 

'TURN UP" Junior shouted opening a bottle of champagne. I started laughing

We were on a party bus on our way to the club. If you can't tell it's my bachelor party. I lowkey didn't want one, but my boys forced me. 

I wanted to stay with my baby and my kids AAAAND Princess was gonna make my favorites for dinner. 

I was laid back looking at my boys. Alex, Bria's little spy, couldnt make it. Since his old lady came back from Harvard for this wedding he's been only around her. 

"Y'all stupid." I laughed grabbin my phone to see Wifey texted me. 

Wife :

Hey Baby. How's everything going??

Right before I was gonna reply Junior came out of nowhere and snatched my phone. "Yo nigga tf was that for?" I asked. "I know you , you cant be texting her. I love my baby sister, but that ruins the point of this." He said putting my phone in his pocket. 

"If something happen to Bria or one of my kids Im fucking you up Darius Junior." I said serious af. "Damn you really pulled the government out ." He said. "Everything gon be good dont trip." He added. 

I sighed and just watched them be stupid. 

***

Bria's P.O.V. 

I looked down at my phone to see Kayla didnt respond. I guess... 

"Momma is dinner ready??" Jhene asked walking into the kitchen . "Yeah baby grab a tray. " I said simply . I opened the pot of chicken and broccoli alfredo  pasta. "We get to eat in the living room!!" She cheered. "Yes baby." I smiled. "Yay!" She said running to go tell her brother. 

They both came back running in. 

"Momma Jhene's telling lies again. She said we eating  in the living room. " Jeremy said. "We are" I replied. He gasped. "Told ya so." Jhene smirked. They grabbed the trays and I put a bowl full of pasta on it. "Be careful, you hear me??" I said. "Yes momma " They said walking super slow to the living room. 

In a few minutes I joined them. 

I sat indian style on the couch and put the bowl between my legs. "What we watching." I asked. "Jeremy wont change it from the basketball gaaaaamee." Jhene groaned. "But mooooommaaa." Jermaine said. "But momma nothing you've been watching basketball all day, hand me the remote." I said. He sighed and did as told. 

"What movie you guys wanna watch?" I asked. "Frozen!" Jhene shouted. "Mami we watched that movie yesterday" I said. "Can we watch Cars momma?" Jeremy asked. Then the baby started kicking my belly. "Your little brother says yes." I responded. 

"He kicking momma !!" They shouted. "Can we feel?" Jhene asked. I nodded. 

The then crawled on the couch to me. I moved my bowl to the table behind the couch. They put their hands on my stomach. "Hi baby brother. " Jeremy said. The baby started kicking alot. 

"Thats so coooool." Jhene said putting her head on my stomach lightly. "Does he have ears momma?" Jeremy asked. "Yeah booga." I replied. "Can he listen to music?? " He said. I nodded. "I wanna show him my favorite song mommy." Jhene said. I laughed. "I dont think your brother wants to listen to "Let it Go " princess." I said. 

Jeremy laughed. I smiled at my little ones. "C'mon guys lets watch cars. " I said putting it on. 

They snuggled close to me as we ate together. 

My phone buzzed off interrupting us. 

My Other Half (Lourdy)

BIIIIIITTTCHHHH !!! AMIRA ON HER WAY TO YOUR PLACE RIGHT NOW!! YOU GOTTA SEE WHAT YO 'FIANCE' DOIN AT THIS CLUB!

Before I could respond my doorbell was goin off crazy. . I got up to see who it was. It was Amira and Cam. 

"Whats wrong?" I asked. "Kayla done lost her fucking mind!" Amira said grabbing my arm. "What about the kids !!!" I shuted. "Cam will watch them you need to go get your girl first. " Amira said. 

We got in the car and she sped off. I was in sweats and big white t-shirt and gray socks. 

"What is going on?!!?" I asked. 

"I dont who said something to Kayla , but she lost her shit and started beating tf outta them . Her crew pulled her off but now she outside the club cussing and shit. We need her to get her home before the cops come. " Amira said driving 70 mph. 

We got to the club and there was this huge crowd. 

I got out the car and went straight to find Kayla. Then I heard people start screaming and ducking. I ducked cause no shit someone prolly pulled a gun out. 

I saw Kayla and she had a gun facing at this one nigga. Who had his glock out as well. 

I ran straight to Kayla. 

"Kayla !!! Have you lost your damn mind !!!" I screamed. "Brianna tf you doing here . Get tf outta here." She said looking at the dude. 

"Not without you Kayla. We need to go home 'fore the cops come!" I yelled at her tryna to get her to put the gun down. 

"This aint got nun to do with you Bria !!" She shouted at me. "If it gotta do with you then it gotta do with me !!!" I screamed. 

"Damn Kay , who that." The other dude with the gun out called out. We both turned to look at him and he made kissing faces at me. 

Now he know DAMN WELL I'm pregnant asf and I look bummy asf. He doin that to be petty. 

"Fuck you say bitch ass nigga !!" Kayla said trying to charge at him.  I held her back as much as I could. When she mad nothing can stop  her. 

"Kayla calm tf down ! What tf he do in the first place. " I asked. 

"That bitch made nigga raped and killed my baby sister !!!" She screamed. 

Wow.... 

"And what bitch, you shoulda been doin what you were suppose to and pick her up from work !! Maybe then she wouldnt have been in my car!!" He shouted. 

"Fuck you!!" Kayla screamed charging at him. Then a shot went off. 

And I started bleeding...