Crazy Black Woman

Kayla in MM

Bria's P.O.V.

I had the kids in the bath and they were just telling me about there day. 

I was conditioning their hair, you know since both my babies is rocking my curls, when someone knocked on the door. 

"I'll be right right back, don't touch your eyes." I said getting up and drying my hands. I checked the little peep hole. 

There Jess was holding up a pizza box and a two little boxes on top of it.

I opened it. "Delivery" She smiled. I laughed at her and let her in. "Where the munchkins at?" she asked putting the stuff on the coffee table. "It's bath time." I said walking back to the bathroom. 

"Guess who's here guys." I said. "Jessie!!" They shouted watching Jess walk in behind. "Hey stinkers."Jess said. "Wait so it's okay for them to say your government but when I say it its just bad." I said. "Yeah , cause  it's cute when they say it." Jess said taking off her watch to help me wash the kids.

I shook my head and finished bath time. 

**

"Mama I wanna wear the pink one!" Jhene shouted jumping up and down in her monkey towel. "Okay Okay." I said . She then started shivering and sucking on her bottom lip. I got out her undies and pink pajama dress. 

I dried her and put lotion on her. Jess was dressing Jeremy. 

When we finished they ran out to the living room to get pizza. 

"What you guys wanna watch?" I asked putting on netflix. 

"Princess and the Frog !" Jhene shouted. "Noooo Cars!" Jeremy said . "No." Jhene replied to him. "Ah, ah, ah I get to choose." Jess said taking the controller. She then put on Lilo and Stitch. 

"Awww yay!" the twins said. Jermaine was sitting on the floor eating his pizza while Jhene was standing up by the coffee table bouncing up and down, her over energized self. I snuggled up with Jess and we all ate pizza.

In the middle of the movie someone knocked on the door. The kids were passed out. "Can you take them to their beds while I get the door." I whispered to Jess. She nodded and got up and grabbed them both and headed into the back.

I opened the door and there was Kayla and Myia. "Um hi?" I said moving out of there way. 

I was wearing one of Jess's shirts and short shorts, but it looked like I didnt have any. 

"Hey where's the kids?" Kayla asked. "Jess is tucking them in. " I said as Jess then walked into the living room. 

"Hey" Jess said holding out her hand. Kayla shook it but looked like she wanted to punch her. Then Myia shook her hand. 

"We need to talk." Kayla said.

"Um okay?" I replied stilll very confused on why she was here.

I sat down super close to Jess while Kayla and Myia sat on the love seat next to us. Kayla was leaned in like she had something important to say and Myia just had a hand on Kay's back like she was there to support her.

"So um Me and Myia have been together for a long time. " Kayla started. I sighed and shook my head. I feel like Im her momma. "And me and her are um... we are." She stuttered. She wasnt making no types of eye contact with me. She didn't even try to fool and look at my forehead. 

"We are getting married and we wanna know if we can take the kids with us to Michigan." Myia blurted all at once. "Wait what !!" Me and Jess shouted. 

Kayla broke her neck tryna look at Myia. "You was taking to long and she needs to know. " Myia said. 

"What in the actual fuck Myia." Kayla said. I stood up automatically. "Now wait just a minute. I knew y'all was married but fuck you mean take my kids? To Mi-- Yeah nah. Y'all got me fucked up"I said. 

"How you know we was getting married. " Kayla asked. "You know who my best friend is ?" I said with the "what tf " face . "Lourdy " she said under her breath. 

"Yeah Yeah whatever but nah y'all can take that taking my kids bs out my door with y'all asses behind it." I instructed grabbing them by they shirts. 

"Dont fucking touch me." Myia barked. "Now you gon stop talking to me like that in my house." I said getting up in her face. "Or what ?!" She asked pushing herself against me "You gon find the fuck out bitch!" I snapped pushing her . Thats when she wanted to get all crazy and push me tf back. So we started pushing and I threw my arm up to punch this bitch and everyone in this room 'xcept fo this bitch knew that. Then Kayla and Jess gon attempt to seperate us. This bitch kicking or whatever while I'm straight just swinging. I feel bad for poor lil Jess cause I know I was punching her. 

I was even gon be petty and grab Myia hair. Fuck around and caught Kayla. Shiiid she deserved it. "It's Me Kayla!" She shouted tryna get me to let go. I know who tf it was . She deserves some of this too. 

So me and this Mayan bish just shouting and shit. Then she gon say some. 

"Thats why we already filed for custody for the kids , we getting them next week." 

When I tell you I froze. 

I was moving around to get outta Jess grip. "Get tf up off me!" I snapped. Jess listened and I calmly walked away. 

You know after I grabbed a mason jar and slammed it against this bitches face. 

"Marry that bitch. " I said spitting on her on the floor. Then I picked up a piece of glass. 

I held the shard up to Kayla. "See you court." I said throwing it at her. 

Got me fucked up if she think she taking my kids.