Birthday (Pt 1)

*Twins B-Day*

Bria's P.O.V.

Okay so it's 6 in the morning and I'm making the kids birthday breakfast. They got school today but the party will be all set by the time they get out and I wanna go to there school with cookies and stuff. 

First Birthday in School !!

While finishing the pancakes let me catch y'all up. 

So I did move in with Kayla. We fuck, like alot . Like its not normal. Especially since I used to no have any at all.

We be doing it everywhere. 

The shower, our room, the kitchen floor, her little man cave or whatever. Of course I respect that we got kids here so we don't do it where they kids go alot. 

Her ass is sleep. She came in late last night. Dont assume. 

I aint trying to either. She said she was at the club with her escorts , yes she still in that. She just had to make sure everything was going right cause guess what she added to her job description. 

Selling Cocaine. 

I know , I know. That's quite bad. But ! What can I do. I've told her to stop, but she dont listen. She don't bring it to the house and that's my biggest concern that the kids get affected by it. Which right now there not, Thank God. I don't know I mean she seems to be happy with business I just don't know how much she need. 

I heard someone coming downstairs when I was setting up the plates. Then Kayla came into view in a sports bra and shorts. "Goodmorning." She mumbled. 

"Goodmorning." I replied putting candles in the pancakes. "You going with me to the kids school today?" I asked looking up at her for a second. "Ughhh I dont know, I got a supply com-" "Save it. " I said cutting her off. I hate when she start talking about it. I just want to act like I don't know. 

She sighed, "Aight. " "What about there birthday party?" I asked. "I dont know what time the 'meetings' gonna be over , but I'l try to make as early as I can. " She said. I looked at her. "Really Kayla?" I asked. "What man. Tf you think is paying for that shit." Kayla replied. I put my hand up in the air showing her I aint wanna start. "Whatever. Can you at least help me take them there breakfast." I said grabbing a tray. She sighed and grabbed one. 

She followed me up the stairs. 

I peeped into the Jhene's room. Jermaine stayed in here last night cause it was easier to do this. "Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday, Happy Birthday Jhene and Jeremy , Happy Birthday to you." I sang. Kayla's ass was being a bum and didn't join. 

  The twins woke up smiling. I put the trays in front of the kids . "Thank you Momma. " the kids said . I turned around Kayla wasn't there . Ugh I swea man she get on my nerves . They blew on the candles.

"AYE !!" We heard Kayla shout. "C'MERE " she said . "I wonder what it is ?" I said as the kids got up with shocked faces . I didn't even know what it was .

We came downstairs and the garage door was opened .

We walked in and it was matching red and white electric Ferrari's.

"Oh my Goodness !!" Jermaine shouted running to the red one . Jhene ran to the white one and it had a pink leather seat. Basically everything that is extra like the mirrors and stuff were pink .
She found a tiara in her seat and Jermaine found a new SnapBack . His name was written into it as hers in her tiara .

"Thank you so much Daddy !!" The shouted jumping on Kayla.

"Y'all wanna drive em right now . " Kayla asked . "Can we !?" They yelled . "Ask momma." Kayla replied . "Please momma please please please." The twins begged . "Sure babies go ahead , be careful." I said . Then Kayla opened the garage door . The started the cars and like there momma did when I got my car kept the bow on. Jeremy's was black and Jenny's was pink. They started driving down the driveway . 

I stood by the garage watching them . "I'll race you!!" Jhene shouted. "I'll beat you!" Jeremy screamed. They started laughing and driving by each other. 

Kayla came up behind me and wrapped her arms around my neck. 

"You know I love you." She whispered into my neck as she gave me a kiss on the cheek. "Yes." I replied. "I'm sorry ma. I'll try to be there today." She told me. 

I looked up at her. "Okay.." I said. 

Then she leaned down to give me a kiss. 

****

WHADDUP. Its short I know, shut up keep those comments to yourself. For the twins birthday I'm gonna do a trilogy like 3 parts. Its all types of emotional and y'all wont see shit coming and dont guess cause y'all mfs really ruin the surprise lmaoo. But stay tuned.