Plus 2

Bria's P.O.V.

So we are in the month of February and my and Kayla have made the courageous decision of having another baby.

I'm carrying him and we're using the same donor.

I know I know after that dream Kayla had she was scared but after Alana had her baby girl Kayla wanted another one and I've been wanting one.

We haven't told nobody and dont want to til our wedding day. That way no one is like pressuring me into not doing shit and trying to change my mind.

I'm happy with Kayla and I really want this baby.

We also fired, well I fired, Ms. Young .She was getting to close to mines and I didnt like that. The kids have now been put into another school and we moved.

I wanted to live in an apartment so we could just handle all the stuff with the wedding and baby , but Kayla said she didnt want to have to move when the baby comes.

She's already super protective. I'm just really happy she's here for this one. We had to put the baby in me around December so I'll be 4 months by our wedding, not too big.

We just came back from a doctors appointment and got an ultrasound were on our way to pick up the twins from school and then were gonna tell them.

I was holding hands with Kayla and I was super nervous.

"You okay Princess?" She asked me. "Huh" I replied. "Are you okay?" She repeated. "Oh yeah I'm fine, just wondering what the kids will say." I said. "It's gonna be fine Princess , they'll be excited. " She said.

Then I heard a bark in the back seat.

Yeah.... we got them a dog. Just to be on the safe side.

We're gonna let them name him, but he's gray with blue eyes. I fell in love with him when I saw him and I know Kayla is gonna love him when he gets big.

"Come here lil man." I said going into the back and picking him up.

"Be careful." Kayla told me. "I know how to hold a dog." I said. "I'm talking about with the baby. Dont put any weight on him. " She said. "Chill " I laughed.

We then pulled into the kids school. "Ill go get them." Kayla said getting out the car. "Alright." I mumbled rubbing the puppy.

I waited a cool minute then I saw the kids running to the car. They looked on my side and saw the puppy and they gasped. "Momma who's puppy is that!" Jermaine asked rubbing the dogs head. "Ours." I said. His eyes went big ."What's his name mommy." Jhene asked. "Whatever you guys wanna name it. " I replied smiling. "Get in the car please we gotta go somewhere." Kayla said walking up to the car. They then went in the back and got in they seats. "What should we name him sissy?" Jermaine asked his sister as he put his seat belt on. "I like Scrappy." She replied. "Me too!!" He cooed. "Momma you like it?" He asked me. "Yes baby I love it. " I responded. "Can we hold him?"He asked.

He was too happy to have this dog.

" Be careful " I said as I passed it to him. He put his backpack on the floor and carried his puppy.

Kayla then drove us home.

***
The kids were playing with scrappy and having the time of their lives.

Me and Kayla went into the living room with their "gifts"

"Guys come here!" Kayla shouted. My leg kept bouncing a little , what if the kids dont want another baby.

"Coming." They shouted. I heard them and Scappy run into the living room. "Yes Daddy." They said.

"Here." She said giving Jhene a box. Jermaine looked at his sister and Jhene looked at her dad. "What is it?" She asked. "Open it." I said.

She put it on the table and opened it with care. There was a shirt saying big sister.

"Wait I thought I was older?" Jermaine asked. "You are. " Kayla said. "Keep looking. " She added. Then Jhene took the shirt and there was Jermaine's old blue teddy bear. "Waiit why does she get that, she's not a boy!" Jermaine said grabbing it . "There's more." I said. Then at the bottom of the box was a sonogram and it had 'Hi Big Brother and Sister' on the bottom of it. The kids read it together and then looked at each other.

"Ima have a baby brother !!" Jermaine shouted super excited. Scrappy then started getting excited. "Look Scrappy Ima have a brother!!" Jeremy said showing his dog the picture. "Or sister. " Kayla added.

Jhene had yet to say anything. "Princess what do you think." I asked. Then Jhene grabbed the box and threw it across the room. " I dont want a baby brother or sister. I'm the baby! I'm the baby!" She shouted throwing her big sister shirt on the floor.

"I dont wanna baby, I dont wanna baby." She screamed as she ran up the stairs.

Well isn't this great.