No Twins

Cam and Amira in MM

Bria's P.O.V 

Tell me why Kayla didn't pick up my babies!

Now I gotta have Amira take me to their school and bring em back to school with me. This why I have my name as the FIRST emergency contact number. 

I filled out all they stuff for school and I was first for everything. 

"She got me all the way fucked up man, like these her kids too man!" I said heated af as Amira parked her car in the school. I got out and saw the kids sitting on the curb with the principle standing up behind them. 

"I am so so sorry, there Dad was suppose to pick them up- "" Dont let it happen again." The principle said cutting me off. Then she walked away. 

I sighed and looked down at my kids. "Where's daddy?" Jhene asked looking up at me squinting her eyes cause of the sun. Jermaine was leaning his head on his hand. 

"I dont know baby but lets go to Momma's  work. " I said grabbing there hands. "Yay! I get to color." Jhene smiled. "How was school guys." I asked walking to Amira's car. "I had fun. " Jhene said. "What about you baby." I said shaking Jermaine's arm. 

"It was cool ."  He said as I put him in the car. "Just cool?" I asked. "He has a crush momma!" Jhene said from the back seat as I jumped into passenger. "No I dont !" Jeremy shouted. "Yes you do! " Jhene shouted back. "Momma her name is Lacy." Jhene told me. Amira and me started laughing. "Do you like her Jeremy." I asked. "Yes. but like a friend" My son replied. 

"Like a girlfriend." Jhene said under her breath. "Shut up!" Jeremy said. "Aye ! Shut up is a mean word." I said. I looked at Jermaine threw the mirror and his face was red. He was mad and he was blushing. 

"Look Momma it's Lacy" Jhene said pointing out the window. "Where !" Jermaine shouted looking around the car. 

Jhene and Amira started laughing. 

"You guys are meanies." Jermaine said crossing his arms. "Aww I'm sorry Jeremy" Amira cooed. 

Then Amira drove to the hospital with nothing but the music and Jhene's singing.

***

Kayla's P.O.V.

Myia dragged me to this one furniture store to do a registry. 

"Baby should we check out beds for the twins" Myia asked grabbing my arm. "The twins. Shit! What time is it??" I asked pulling out my phone to see two things.

One that the twins got out an hour ago.

And Two. 

Bria needed to talk with me.  Fuck. I'm in trouble. 

I slid open the message. 

Baby Momma. 
We need to talk right fucking now. 

That was sent 15 minutes ago.

I clicked to call her. 

It rang twice . 

B; What? 

K: I know I know, I'm sorry. 

B; Dont tell me your sorry , say it to your kids that were waiting outside for you for half an hour. 

K; But -

B; But nun Kayla, you aren't getting them today. 

K; Fuck you mean I aint getting my kids today?! For one thing, I was busy man!

B; Doin what?!

Then I was quiet. I can't tell her Im married over  the phone.

B; Hello!

K; Nun Bria damn, get tf out my business. 

B; Mhmm whatever . You not getting the kids for the rest of the week. 

K; Nah man got me fucked up!

B; Yeah Whatever good bye. 

Then she hung up before I could say anything. 

"Why didn't your tell her what youve been doing today?" Myia said . "Dont start My " I said already heated. She crossed her arms and started walking out the store. "Baby stop." I said going after her. 

"No man." She said. I grabbed her by the arm. "Baby stop " I said. She was pouting. 

"Suck in that bottom lip man." I said. "No ." she said. "Myia " I said looking down at her. She looked up at me. Her eyes were glossy. 

"I'm sorry baby, I'll tell her tonight. " I said. "Can I go ?" She asked. 

"Why do you wanna go MyMy ?" I asked her. "Cause I wanna." She whined. I remember when Bria use to whine.. 

Got me to do anything. 

"Fine." I said. She automatically smiled. "Gimme kiss man. " I laughed at her. She went on her tippy toes and gave me a kiss.

This girl man.