Family Outing 2

Bria's P.O.V.

We came out to Buffalo Wild Wings so I'm glad I didn't get to dressed up.  "What you want baby?" I asked Jhene. "Just order me a beer." Kayla replied she said looking down at her phone. She knew I wasn't talking to her so she just smiled. I did too and shook my head. 

"I want chicken fingers!" Jhene answered coloring her place mat. "I want macaroni momma." Jeremy cut in. "Okay baby." I said remembering what they ordered. 

The kids were sitting in the booth in front of us and I was sitting with Kayla.

I was just bored and everyone had something to do. 

I just leaned on Kayla's shoulder. She locked her phone and kissed the top of my head. 

I looked up at her and puckered my lips. She then gave me a kiss. "Ewww." Jhene laughed. I pulled away and saw the kids laughing at us. Me and Kayla laughed with them.

"Daddy, I gotta use the bathroom. " Jeremy said. "Okay lets go." Kay said walking out the booth. 

Kayla's P.o.v.

I grabbed his hand and we walked back to where the bathrooms were. 

I pushed the door to the girls bathroom. "Where you going Daddy the boys bathroom is right here." Jeremy said. 

Shit. 

"Uh just go in here lil man." I replied. He did as told. 

He went to the stall and did his business while checking myself in the mirror. 

I really love being a woman. I enjoy having boobs and a vagina. Just cause I wear boyish shit doesnt mean I want to be any less of a woman.

As I was fixing my hair I put my snapback back on. A girl walked into the bathroom and saw me. She gave me a small smile and looked down. She was cute but I ain't tryna fuck up nomo. 

I got my phone out to check my messages. 

Junior

Ayyye get tf out the bathroom nigga !! I'm with yo baby momma right now. 

Aye my nigga here! "Jeremaine hurry up Jordan's here." I said referring to Junior and Alana's son. "Yay!!" Jeremy shouted running out the stall. "Aye! Wash your hands nasty." I said grabbing him by his hoodie. He turned and washed his hands. 

When he was done we walked out to the table. 

"Jermaine!" Jordan shouted running to him. These lil niggas were the best of friends. The immediately started there own conversation. 

"Whaddup nigga." I said dapping up Junior. "Ayee havent seen yo ass in a minute." he laughed. "Um hello to you too." Alana's emotional pregnant ass said. Yes I said shes pregnant. She's having a girl. They're naming her Jacqueline. J's are just our thing. 

"Hi Alana.  " I said in a high pitched voice hugging her. "Lil big belly ass." I laughed. She flipped me off. "Aye!" Junior and Bria said. Alana just rolled her eyes and sat down. We all followed after her. My beer was here so I took a seat.

"Momma when are you gonna have another baby." Jhene asked. I almost spit out my beer. Bria was over here choking and shit. Junior and Alana started laughing. "What you mean another baby?" I asked. "Like another baby i wanna be a big sister." She replied. "Um I dunno baby." Bria said. "Okay.." Jhene  responded looking down. 

***

The whole dinner was just hella funny. I swea Junior and Alana need to get they own show. She's beatin on him at least 6 times. We was just chilling and talking. The kids was in they own little circle. 

"Soooo when y'all gonna have another baby." Alana asked taking a sip of her tea. Bria shook her head after drinking some of my beer. "No , don't start." She said. Alana laughed. "Forreal man, like wouldn't you want another baby." She asked. I looked at Bria cause I wanted to know too. 

"I dont know. I don't wanna go expecting one and coming out with 3 more you feel me?" She said. Alana busted out laughing, and so did Junior. I smiled and shook my head. "But yeah maybe one more. A little boy." Bria added with a little smile. "I would name him James or Jamie ." Bria said. "I like that." I said. "Ohhh look at that. Start working. " Alana said. 

Bria laughed and threw a napkin at Alana. 

"You're so ugly." Bria said. "So how's your pregnancy ?" Bria asked. "Ughh annoying. His big head ass stay tryna play with me." Alana answered mushing Juniors head. Me and Bria started laughing. 

"Bet his ass will leave me alone when I cut his ass." Alana said grabbing a knife.This girl crazy I swear. 

"Mommaaa I'm tired." Jhene said leaning her head on Bria. She checked her phone. "Shit its 11 , the kids got school tomorrow." She said. "AIght let's go." I said picking up a half asleep Jhene.

We all said our goodbyes. 

We got in the car and drove home. 

By the time we reached the house the kids were passed out. 

She grabbed Jhene and I got Jeremy. We took them to there beds and changed them into pajamas. They went to sleep with no problem.

I went to my room and saw Bria in one of my shirts and her hair in a bun. "You got anything under that?" I asked with a little smirk. "You know I dont." She smiled . My lil freak I swea.

I got stripped down into just my boxers and got into bed on my stomach. Bria put her head on my back and leg over my butt. 

I was drifting off to bed when I stopped myself. "Bria?" I said. 

"Hmm" she replied. "Can you carry my third child?" I asked. 

I felt her head be lift off my back. "Really?" she asked. I turned around so I could look her in the eye. "Yeah." I said. 

"I dont know Kayla.  You - you weren't there for me like you said you would be last time. " She said sitting up and looking down. "But I fixed myself, I'm not the same person. " I said. "I dont know." She mumbled. "Think about it. Just let's go to bed. " I said laying back down. She slowly moved back to the her spot she was in before.

***

SHOULD BRIA HAVE A THIRD KID? 

COMMENT! COMMENT! COMMENT!