Chapter Eleven - Mating Season

With naruto..

"So what did you want to talk to me about?" Naruto asked. The doctor looked at him.

"As you know Naruto, Sasuke is going to--" the doctor started. Naruto glared daggers at him.

"SASUKE'S NOT GONNA DIE!" Naruto snapped. The doctor looked at him calmly.

"As I was saying.. Sasuke's health is going from bad to good in seconds. And I'm afraid at any moment he might fall over. But not just fall like his usual but fall and possibly die," the doctor said. Naruto grit his teeth.

"Hes not going to die! Sasuke's strong!" Naruto spat angrily. The doctor was getting a little angry.

"Listen I'm the one who knows this and--" the doctor started. Naruto pushed him a little.

"Sasuke's one of the strongest people I've ever met and he can't possibly just give up so fucking easily!" Naruto yelled. The doctor stared at him.

"Weak or strong! This sickness is too strong for even the strongest people!" The doctor yelled. Naruto clutched his fist.

"He won't die!" Naruto yelled. The Doctor hissed.

"HOW DO YOU KNOW THAT!?" the Doctor yelled.

"He promised." Naruto whispered. There was a moment of silence between them.

"Your naiive Naruto..." The Doctor said? Naruto was about to yell.

"You know I visited Sasuke before you found out," the Doctor started more calmly. Naruto looked at him.

"Whenever I entered his room he looked like he already gave up here was in a wheelchair to try it out a few times and he just gave up and his family was trying to help him," the Doctor said.

"But then your appeared and you happily took in that he's deathly sick and still helped him and pushed him forward and he started trying and has YOU as his reason to live," the doctor said. Naruto had a tear roll down his cheek with a little shock on his face. Naruto looked down.

"If you stay by his side he might actually survive, he might make that 1% possible if your there, I didn't think I'd ever say this but..." The doctor said looking to the side.

"But?" Naruto asked.

"He might not be able to live without you from what I see," the doctor said softly. Naruto wiped his tears.

"He'll survive I believe in him!" Naruto said happily. The Doctor smiled.

"That's all," the doctor said and Naruto was off. He entered the room.

"Mom whats wrong?" He asked hearing sniffling. Kushina lifted her head and looked at Naruto before looking back at Sasuke. Naruto rushed over and kneeled down in front of Sasuke.

"Sasuke whats wrong?" Naruto asked taking Sasuke's hands which were covering his face. Naruto looked at him and hugged him tightly. Sasuke gasped from crying he shook while clinging on to Naruto.

"Sasuke you'll be okay, I promise, don't think anything otherwise, you'll beat the sickness's ass and we're going to do it together, you hear me?" Naruto asked. Sasuke nodded a bit so only Naruto understood. Sasuke sniffled. Naruto rubbed his back.

"I'm hurting you." Sasuke whispered through tears. Naruto eyed Kushina who got up and left the room.

"Who got that in your mind?" Naruto asked. Sasuke sniffled crying a little more.

"All day all I do is hurt you, I can't even walk without your support, I make you spend all your day just taking care of me, you---" Sasuke started through cries. Naruto was a little confused.