Chapter Three - Dont Tell Naruto

The next morning Naruto woke up in his bed with a wet piece of cloth on his head wotf the worst headache. Naruto slowy sat up and saw he was in his room.

He doesn't remember getting home. He checked his phone. There was a text from Sasuke explaining what happened. Naruto sighed a little. He took headache pills and hoped they will help. He called Sasuke.

"You finally woke up dobe?" Sasuke answered. Naruto sighed annoyed and fell on his bed.

"If you listened you wouldn't be like that," Sasuke added. Naruto grumbled.

"Your like my mom!" Naruto yelled. Sasuke chuckled.

"How are you feeling?" Sasuke asked. Naruto whimpered.

"My head hurts.." Naruto whined. Sasuke was silent for a moment.

"And sakura?" Sasuke asked. Naruto sighed.

"I'm better." Naruto said softly.

"Sasuke.." Naruto started.

"Hm??" Sasuke asked.

"I... Want to see you.." Naruto whispered. There was a long pause.

"Can you come over?" Naruto asked.

"Naruto its 8 in the morning," Sasuke said. Naruto looked down and blushed a little.

"Please? My parents are up by now." Naruto pleaded. Sasuke sighed.

"I'll be there soon," Sasuke said and hung up. Sasuke came in about an hour. Naruto got the door. Sasuke sighed a little and walked in. Naruto closed the door behind him and hugged Sasuke.

"Thank you," Naruto said. Sasuke looked at him.

"Naruto are you okay?" Sasuke asked. Kushina peeked out.

"Naruto," she said. Naruto let go of Sasuke and looked at Kushina.

"How are you feeling?" She asked. She looked at Sasuke.

"I'm better then yesterday," Naruto said softly. She called the two in and Naruto managed to fall asleep again on the couch.

"Sasuke did Naruto call you?" Minato asked.

"He begged me to come for some unknown reason, he said he wants to see me." Sasuke said. Kushina looked at him.

"I wonder what's wrong..." Kushina whispered. Sasuke coughed. Kushina looked at Sasuke.

"Don't mind my cough," Sasuke said. He took out a pill and swallowed with the tea Kushina made. Minato and Kushina stared at him. Sasuke got up.

"Dont tell Naruto, I have to go. I need to go find where the hell Itachi is," Sasuke said.

"Come again!" Kushina said as he left. Kushina sighed. Naruto woke up a little later.

"Where's Sasuke?" Naruto asked. Kushina and Minato looked at him.

"He said he had to go find itachi," Minato said.

"Why did you call him?" Kushina asked.

"And you've been acting weird," Kushina added. Naruto looked down.

"Yesterday when Sasuke left to the bathroom he left his bag and I found different pills maybe it was an accident. But..." Naruto whispered.

"And I feel different around him compared to Sakura," Naruto whispered. Kushina dropped her spoon. Minato looked at Kushina worriedly.

"Yesterday you were basically cuddling Sasuke as I heard," Kushina said softly. Naruto flushed. Kushina smiled painfully. Sasuke kept falling over and coughing violently.

"Shit." He muttered. He was carrying Itachi. He came home after a long time and passed out. Naruto tried calling Sasuke again.

"He... Won't answer." Naruto said looking at his parents. He dialed then Deidara.

"Hello?" He asked answered.

"Deidara where is Itachi?" Naruto asked. Deidara cleared his throat.

"Sasuke left with him a few hours ago.." Deidara said.

"Can you call itachi? I can't reach Sasuke," Naruto asked. Deidara went silent.

"Yeah I'll call you back," Deidara said and hung up. Deidara called in a few minutes.

"His phones battery died and he's not home," Deidara said obviously lying. Naruto sighed.

"Thanks," Naruto said softly. Deidara hung up after a few minutes and looked down. He lied.

Kushina and Minato exchanged looks.

"Naruto how about we go somewhere today?" Kushina asked. Naruto nodded happily.