Chapter Eighteen - Proposal and Birth

-about 6 months later-

Sasuke didn't exactly have the most biggest tummy but it was pretty big. Around the 3th or 4th month Naruto started talking to Sasuke's stomach leaving sometimes the raven flustered.

Today was that day ....

The entire family was sitting doing their own things. Mikoto and Itachi were over. Sasuke suddenly violently flinched scaring Naruto. Sasuke was shaking. Naruto noticed.

"Whats wrong Sasuke?" Naruto asked worriedly. Sasuke was shaking. Everyone looked at them. Kushina recognized the expression and so did Mikoto. Kushina went for the phone and Mikoto to Sasuke.

"Hun look at me take slow deep breaths, okay?" Mikoto said. Sasuke nodded trying and groaning in pain. Naruto looked at Sasuke worriedly. Itachi got up and dragged Naruto away a bit. Naruto struggled against Itachi. Kushina peeked from the corner.

"Their coming!" Kushina yelled. In about 10 mins Sasuke has in the hospital. Naruto was beside Sasuke holding his hand going through the pain that Sasuke was about to break his bone squeezing so hard. Naruto kissed Sasuke's hand holding it. It helped Sasuke relax a little but the pain was there.

"Come on push!" The nurses and and doctor yelled. Sasuke has his eyes shut and he was panting while trying his best. Suddenly the pain went away. Sasuke panted. There was a small cry. Naruto looked at the doctor so did Sasuke with what energy he had left.

"Its a girl," the Doctor said softly. Sasuke and Naruto looked at each other. The doctor then walked away to wash her. Sasuke relaxed a little. Naruto got up.

"How are you feeling sweety?" Naruto cooed. Sasuke looked at Naruto.

"I really don't wanna go through that again.." Sasuke said panting softly. Naruto smiled a little.

"You can rest when we get home," Naruto whispered brushing his hair. Sasuke nodded. The doctor came back. Sasuke slowly sat up. The doctor gave Sasuke the small child.

"Do you have a name in mind yet?" The doctor asked. The two boys nodded.

"Hikari," Sasuke said. The Doctor nodded.

"That's a pretty name," the doctor said and left. Naruto sat down beside Sasuke. Sasuke looked at him.

"Wanna hold her?" Sasuke asked. Naruto looked at him and blushed.

"S-sure," Naruto said and Sasuke handed him the child. Naruto carefully took the baby. Just then everyone was let in. Kushina and Mikoto and Itachi and Minato. Sasuke rested his head. Itachi went up to Naruto.

"Can I hold her?" Itachi asked. Naruto looked at Sasuke who nodded. Itachi took the small baby Naruto handed him.

"Whats her name?" Itachi asked.

"Hikari," Naruto answered. Naruto then remembered what kurama said before.

"Sasuke how are you feeling? Your legs?" Naruto asked. Sasuke looked at him.

"Oh. That's right.. I was wondering why I felt so horrible..." Sasuke muttered. Naruto looked at him worriedly. Sasuke sat up. The doctor came in.

"Under whose last name?" The Doctor asked.

"Under Uchiha for now," Naruto answered. The doctor looked at him confused.

"For now?" The doctor asked.

"Yeah we're gonna get married soon right Sasuke?" Naruto asked. Sasuke looked at him weakly and chuckled.

"If that's how you propose then yeah," Sasuke said in a rash voice. Naruto smiled at the doctor.