Chapter Twenty Eight - Lily

"Uhm.. Your Aoi Uzumaki?" She asked her voice was soft. Aoi blinked.

"Yeah?" He answered.

"And you are?" He asked. The girl had shoulder length dark brown hair and red marks on her cheeks.

"I'm Lily Inuzuka..." She said looking at him.

"Inuzuka..?" Miyako questioned.

"Oh right! Your dad is Kiba right?" Miyako asked. The girl flinched a little and nodded.

"What did you want?" Aoi asked a little more softly. The girl looked at him.

"Er.. Can we be friends?" The girl asked hopefully. Aoi blinked at her.

"With me?" Aoi asked a little surprised. The girl nodded. Miyako smiled.

"Why me?" Aoi asked.

"You seem like a good person!" Lily answered smiling a bit. Aoi blushed a bit.

"Well.. Then sure.." Aoi said a little flustered.

"I'm Miyako Uzumaki, I'm his twin sister," Miyako said happily. Lily smiled.

"Nice to meet you," Lily bowed. Miyako smiled.

"Are you in our class?" Miyako asked. Lily shrugged.

"Oh are you a transfer?" Miyako asked. Lily nodded. Miyako smiled.

"Well then Aoi can help you out! Right Aoi?" Miyako asked giving him the 'don't you dare refuse' glace. Aoi looked at Lily.

"Yeah." Aoi answered.

"Good good I gotta go do something," Miyako said and pat his head making him hiss at her. Miyako laughed and skipped away. The two then stood there for a bit.

"Let's go to the office.. They should know your class," Aoi said. Lily nodded and followed him. Lily was a little clumsy she bumped in to most people. Aoi sighed.

"Here take my hand, your gonna get used to busy halls but we need to move fast you don't want to be late right?" Aoi asked. Lily shook her head and Aoi held his hand and Lily took it following him.

"And about your mom, he seems like a great person!" Lily said happily. Aoi stopped walking in the crowd and looked at her. He remembered when Sasuke barked at Sakura and the times he was comforted. Aoi looked lost a little.

"He was. Thanks." Aoi muttered. Lily noticed his sudden change.

Miyako was walking down the halls and suddenly bumped in to something.

"Watch where your going shorty!" The male yelled. Miyako turned and both looked at each other.

"You should--!" She started. Both softened.

"Ah its you Miyako, sorry about that," he said. Miyako smiled.

"I havent seen you in forever Micheal!" She said happily. He smiled. Miyako grinned. Hikari was at her locker cleaning it a little. She felt arms wrap around her waist and her first reaction was to turn around and kick the person. The male growled.

"Bad move girly!" He yelled. He tried to make a move and Hikari protected herself and squeaked. She opened her eyes and looked up.

"Geez Hikari isn't that pathetic." A black haired male asked. Hikari crossed her arms.

"Back off go find someone your size," the male said. The guys left after the other male almost twisted their arms. He then turned around to look at Hikari who was still standing with her arms crossed.

"What do you want?" Hikari asked. The male tched.

"I help you and this is my thank you?" He asked.

"Thank you." Hikari said sarcastically. The male growled. She looked at him.

"What do you want answer the damn question." Hikari hissed.

"I thought we could be friends." He hissed. Hikari blinked and looked around.

"Me?" She asked. He looked a little annoyed.

"No the air!" He yelled sarcastically. Hikari laughed a little.

"Your the first to not walk away," Hikari said smiling. The male stared at her.

"Thomas was it?" She asked. The male nodded.

"Finally you notice I'm alive.." Thomas said a little annoyed and Hikari smiled.

After a few mintues class started and everyone went to their classes. Execpt one..

"Aoi Uzumaki?" The teacher called out looking for Aoi whose seat was empty.

"I've seen him today!" Miyako said. "M-me too!" Lily said. Suddenly a sound of piano burst. Miyako and Lily got up. Miyako ran out the door up a few stairs and in to the band room. There was Aoi sitting interrupting band class by happily playing the piano. Miyako looked at the boy sitting. His fingers slipped on to each key so easily and he swayed to the beat of his own he made. When he stopped Aoi opened his eyes that were closed and instantly he heard more then 100 people start clapping. He turned around where the door was and saw a lot of people were clapping.

"Is that him the guy who almost twisted your arm?" There was muttering.

"Yeah that's him," the other answered. Miyako turned around to their voices.

"Hes such a cool dude man!" One said. The teacher got up.

"Whats your name?" She asked.

"Aoi Uzumaki," Aoi said getting up. "Your piano is dusty and the keys don't work very well you should get a new one." Aoi said.

"Y-yes of course.. Would you mind joining our band and accompanying us?" The teacher said. Aoi looked at her and turned his head.

"Sorry I have other things to do." Aoi said leaving the room.

"Please!" The teacher asked. Aoi smirked and looked at her.

"I don't want to leave my dad alone even if it means leaving everything behind me," Aoi said smiling. Suddenly everyone went speechless. Miyako looked down.

"Naruto Uzuamki.. That's him right?" She asked. Aoi didn't say anything and left the room as everyone made a pathway for him. Miyako followed him.

"Aoi, dad wouldn't want this," Miyako said grabbing his arm. Aoi smiled at Miyako.

"Do you really think that I care about some shitty band?" Aoi asked sounding like he's about to laugh. Miyako smiled and hugged him.

"Hey Aoi catch," a male said and Aoi turned and caught the ball which flew back at the guys face.

"Nice aim," the male said. "I don't need your flattering what do you want?" Aoi asked.

"We want you to join us." The guy said holding out a hand. Aoi managed a chuckle and slapped away his hand.

"I don't need a group of friends," Aoi said. The male looked a little hurt. He was about to say something when Aoi's phone went off. Aoi picked it up.