Chapter Twenty Nine - Never Give Up

"Hello?" He answered. His eyes widened.

"What." Aoi asked. Aoi then hung up after a few seconds. He grabbed Miyako.

"Get Hikari! Quickly!" Aoi yelled. Miyako nodded and found Hikari in the crowd. Aoi grabbed his twin sister's wrist and pulled her roughly with him along with Hikari.

"What happened Aoi!?" Hikari yelled as they run through the streets almost getting hit multiple times as drivers yelled at them.

"Its about mom and dad!" He answered. The three got to the place and panted. Aoi stood up straight looked at the sign.

'The Hospital For Those Who Lost Their Mind'

Aoi ran in and up the stairs his siblings trying to follow. He got to the front desk.

"Naruto Uzumaki!" He yelled startling the worker. He muttered a sorry and she told him the room number and he thanked her and went to the room. He slammed the door open. There was that doctor from his childhood that one who came to Sasuke sometimes.

"Aoi what are you.." Naruto started.

"I called him." The doctor said and soon enough Miyako and Hikari caught up panting.

"Daddy whats.. Going on?" Miyako asked.

"I saw him..." Naruto whispered. The three tilted their heads.

"Naruto stop lying you're gonna get stuck here!" The doctor snapped.

"IM NOT LYING I SAW SASUKE WITH MY OWN EYES!" Naruto snapped. The kids froze.

"Dad have you lost your mind?" Aoi was the first to speak up. Naruto looked at him. He looked hurt. Naruto looked down. Miyako put her hand on Aoi's shoulder. He flinched away and left the room. The Doctor tried to sit him down but Naruto pushed him away.

"My own child think I've gone insane." Naruto muttered and tears streamed down his cheeks.

"Dad maybe this place will get you under control.." Hikari said. Naruto froze. Miyako looked at her.

"Hikari take that back!" Miyako snapped and Hikari slapped her.

"Miyako its time to wake up! Dad is mental because of moms death and its only getting worse! We can't help him no longer!" Hikari yelled.

"THATS NOT TRUE!" Miyako snapped tearing up.

"DAD NEEDS SUPPORT NOT THIS BULLSHIT! HES NOT INSANE!" Miyako yelled. Hikari hissed and slapped her again.

"Hikari don't hit your own sister!" Naruto yelled.

"What right do you have now to tell us what to do!?" Hikari yelled.

"You promised to keep it under-- YOU KNOW WHAT WHATEVER!" Hikari said and walked out. Naruto started crying.

Naruto wasn't wearing a robe for mental people yet. Naruto pushed the Doctor away and left the room pushing everyone. Miyako was on the floor crying.

Naruto ran through the city to that one place. Naruto went to that park. Naruto walked up to the tree. Naruto fell to his knees and took the ring off his finger and sobbed.

"Sasuke.. I need you... Please.." Naruto sobbed. He managed to get up and went to his next place and almost fell over when he got there.

'Sasuke Uchiha lies here' it said. Naruto wrapped his arms around the dark rough and cold stone and started crying. Naruto felt something touch him and he sat up and looked at the male figure. Naruto whimpered.

"Everyone thinks I'm insane.. Except Miyako.. They all think--" Naruto started and curled up. Sasuke was speechless.

"Sasuke please come back I need you.. I can't do this anymore.. I.. Don't want to live.." Naruto whimpered.

"Take that back," Sasuke snapped.

"Sasuke... I'm already dead in here... After those words.. Hikari and Aoi said I'm better off without them..." Naruto whimpered. Sasuke looked at him and hugged him softly.

"Naruto.. You need to forget me." Sasuke whispered. Naruto froze and looked up.

"What...?" Naruto whimpered out. Sasuke looked hurt.

"I didn't think I'd say this but please. Get together with Sakura she will even a little will help you... I don't.. Want to see you like this.." Sasuke whispered. Naruto started at him for many seconds.

"Sasuke you dont mean that do you?" Naruto asked. Sasuke wasn't looking at him.

"Sasuke.. What about our promise..?" Naruto asked. Sasuke suddenly roughly pushed him away. It felt like a gust of wind picked up and blew Naruto out of Sasuke's arms.

"DONT COME HERE EVER AGAIN PLEASE I DONT WANT YOU SUFFERING BECAUSE OF ME!" Sasuke yelled and instantly disappeared. Naruto felt lost. He gulped down. Where would he go now..?

Naruto curled up and started crying. He didn't have a home anymore. His two kids kicked him out because he's 'mental' and his own wife (basically) rejected him because it was the best for him. Naruto heard footsteps.

"Daddy.." The voice was soft. He looked up at his 15 year old daughter as she smiled softly.

"Go away." Naruto snapped not meaning to. He didn't know what to do where to go. He heard more steps.

"Naruto sweetie," it was his mom. Naruto suddenly started sobbing.

"Sasuke said to never come here again because he doesn't wanna see me like this," Naruto whimpered. Kushina kneeled down and wrapped her arms around him.

"Naruto, I'm gonna have Itachi take care of you, the doctor's and him talked." Kushina whispered. Naruto stopped crying after a bit and Kushina helped him up.

Itachi did take care of him. But the heartbreaking part was.. Naruto never ever smiled after that one day. Aoi and Hikari apologized to Naruto but he now completely destroyed.

Many years passed and Itachi took Naruto to a cafe. Itachi was around 50 and Naruto was around 30. The waiter came up.

"May I take your order?" He asked. Naruto's head instantly jerked up hearing those words... That accent... That tone.. He looked up and saw the one and only Sasuke.

"Sasuke..?" Naruto muttered. The raven blinked.

"How do you know my name... Wait.. You look... Familiar?" Sasuke looked twisted.

"Your alive?" Naruto asked. Sasuke blinked.

"Woah dude chill I'm working here part-time I'm still a student." Sasuke said. Naruto stared.

"How do you know me? And why do you look familiar? And spark something in me?" Sasuke asked. Naruto and Sasuke just stared and Itachi was staring too.