Chapter Twenty Six - Shut Up..

Everyone looked at Naruto.

"This can't be happening.." Naruto whispered.

"Not today... Why.." Naruto teared up. Everyone looked down until they heard the door slam and saw Naruto went in.

"How dare you die today!?" Naruto started. Sasuke looked at him and hissed.

"Is that really what you should be asking me RIGHT now!?" Sasuke hissed. Naruto started crying.

"Why... Why... Sasu..." Naruto started and his cries turned in to sobs.

"Come here dobe," Sasuke called over. Naruto walked over and Sasuke dragged him in to his lap.

"I can't see very well right now so..." Sasuke muttered. Naruto clung on to him.

"I love you." Naruto sobbed. Sasuke kissed his forehead.

"I love you too," Sasuke whispered. Naruto kissed Sasuke. Sasuke intertwined their fingers not breaking the kiss. Their tongues wrestled together both giving up and doing sloppy kisses. Sasuke broke the kiss panting. Just then everyone came in. Naruto leaned his head against Sasuke's chest inhaling Sasuke's smell that felt like home.

"I can't see very well right now," Sasuke said softly.

"Mommy!" The kids yelled. Sasuke felt three kids crawling up on the bed and he could tell them apart.

"Mommy.." He recognized Aoi.

"Mommy!!" He recognized Miyako and Hikari. Sasuke heard awes. Naruto leaned his and Sasuke's forehead together. The kids were picked off the the bed.

"Your daddy needs this more then you think right now," Kushina said softly. Naruto looked at their hands quietly. Sasuke kissed Naruto's nose.

"Naruto I'm loosing conscious.." Sasuke whispered.

"No! You can't you'll--" Naruto started.

"I know I'll die." Sashke said like its the most normal thing. Sasuke's hand started to become limb Naruto held it tightly.

"Sasuke please.." Naruto whispered. Sasuke was getting paler.

"Naruto I can't.." Sasuke's voice was weak.

"Sasuke I never told you this because I was scared.. But.." Naruto started. Sashke coughed up blood on his his hand.

"I love you I need you I can't live without, imagining you not being here tomorrow makes me all hurt it makes me wanna kill myself I honestly don't think I can live without your warmth your smile, and you I don't want I'm going to do without you guiding me... I didn't mean to get so attached to you when we got together... Please don't leave me Sasuke I need you... I don't need anyone else please..." Narutos voice was hoarse from crying and still talking. Sasuke started crying.

"That's.." Sasuke started.

"I've never felt safer or happier except with you, I need you.. Sasuke I love you more then love itself... I love you more then myself or anything," Naruto whispered and Sasuke weakly kissed him. Everyone else in the room was crying.

"Naruto I feel the same honestly.." Sasuke admitted chocking.

"Sasuke I need you please.. Your my point of life!" Naruto cried. Sasuke's eyes widened and went back to normal.

"Naruto they wouldn't even be here without you, you saved me.. I was going to die soon anyway but you made it less painful to live those painful days," Sasuke's voice was barely even a whisper. Naruto kissed his hand.

"Mommy..." The two heard their kids start sobbing. Naruto gave the grownups a signal its okay and the kids were set on the bed as they crawls on to Sasuke and held on to him like their life depended on it. The kids got off after a few mintues. In a few seconds the room went silent as there was a loud 'beeeep' sound indicating... Sasuke's gone.