Chapter Twenty Four - Kids

The next few minutes they all are quiet and then Naruto took their plates.

"Maybe we should do something for mommy?" Aoi asked. Naruto looked down.

"Trust me I've tried.." Naruto muttered.

"What?" Miyako asked. Naruto shook his head.

"Its nothing," Naruto said softly. Naruto was putting all the plates in the dishwasher when he felt someone tug on his leg. He saw Aoi.

"Daddy, I'm scared," Aoi said softly. Aoi had shoulder length black hair with blue eyes. Miyako had long blonde with black hair and uneven colored eyes one eye was blue and one was black. Naruto gulped remembering when he said that and Sasuke coughed.

"Its gonna be alright." Naruto's voice was hoarse. Naruto looked at the time. Naruto made some tea and handed it to Aoi.

"Give that to mommy, I have to go pick up Hikari," Naruto said softly. Aoi nodded and went into their room as Naruto left.

"Mommy?" Aoi called out. Sasuke looked at Aoi.

"What is it hun?" Sasuke asked.

"Daddy told me to give this to you," Aoi said. Sasuke sat up as Aoi handed hm the cup. Aoi climbed on to the bed and Miyako came in too. Sasuke drank the tea.

"Daddy is worried," Miyako said softly. Sasuke looked down at the teacup.

"Daddy is just overreacting," Sasuke said softly. Aoi and Miyako crawled on to him and hugged him.

"Mommy," Miyako started.

"Hm?" Sasuke asked.

"Is love you and daddy? Is that was love looks like?" Miyako asked. Sasuke chuckled.

"Not exactly. Me and daddy feel something greater then love," Sasuke said.

"Whats that?" Miyako asked.

"I don't know," Sasuke said softly. Miyako looked at him silently. Aoi hugged his arm. The three heard the door open.

"Nii-san is home!" Miyako said happily and ran out of the room. Aoi and Sasuke got up and followed. Naruto looked at Sasuke and hissed.

"Who let you get up!?" Naruto growled. Sasuke groaned and left back in to their room. The kids chuckled. Naruto gave Hikari some food and then got a bottle. Aoi silently spied on Naruto. Naruto gave Sasuke a few pills and some water.

"Are those pills?" Aoi asked. The two males looked at him. Sasuke gulped it down.

"No their just--" Naruto started.

"Their pills, I had a headache don't worry," Sasuke said softly. Aoi nodded and left the room. Naruto looked at Sasuke as he laid down. Naruto took his hand and intertwined their fingers.

"These are my last months," Sasuke whispered. Naruto kissed his hand.

"I love you Sasuke," Naruto whispered.

"I love you too hun," Sasuke said softly. Naruto looked at him and hugged him. Naruto then pulled him in to a kiss and Sasuke pulled him on to the bed breaking the kiss. Naruto broke the kiss pouting. He put Sasuke in his lap and held him protectively. Miyako then opened their door and peeked in and blinked but came in anyway.

"Mommy, daddy can we put on a movie or are we going somewhere?" Miyako asked. The two looked at her.

"Not sure but you can turn the TV on and watch it if we decide on doing anything today we'll tell you," Naruto said leaning his head against Sasuke's.