Chapter Twenty Three - Uzumaki Family

Sasuke looked at the blonde and held him.

"Naruto I'm right here, its okay," Sasuke whispered. Everyone looked at them. Naruto cried and Sasuke rubbed his back. Fugaku and Minato looked at them. Sasuke pulled Naruto in to his lap and continued calming him down with soft warming words. Naruto calmed down and fell asleep. Sasuke then took the plate of food Naruto brought him and started eating.

"Sasuke thats.." Minato started and while Sasuke finished the food and looked at everyone's surprised faces questioningly.

"What?" He asked.

"Did you think only he helps me?" Sashke growled. Everyone flinched.

"Its your fault Naruto's like that!" Minato snapped. Sasuke looked down.

"Where were you watching when he burst in to my hospital then!?" Sasuke snapped.

"I wasn't the one who told him!" Minato yelled.

"Well I wasn't even conscious to hear the conversation!" Sasuke growled.

"Well your the one who dragged him in to this!" Minato yelled.

"Then why didn't you kick me out then!? Why don't you kill me now!?" Sasuke yelled. Everyone went silent and stared at Sasuke.

"And if you think he was never like this then your wrong. You should blame Sakura for destroying your son!" Sasuke added.

"She didn't as much as you destoryed him!!" Minato yelled.

"Minato!" Kushina yelled.

"You destoryed him you changed him making him depend on you! You who will die!" Minato yelled. Sasuke growled.

"I--" Sasuke started and Naruto sat up.

"Is that what you really think dad?" Naruto asked.

"How long were you awake?" Sasuke asked.

"Most of the conversation," Naruto said softly.

"Naruto he destroyed you!" Minato yelled.

"So what!?" Naruto violently yelled.

"I know he destoryed me! I knew that since the second I let him in to help! But then he is the one who made my world brighter and happier and actually gave me a reason to smile when everyone else pitied me!" Naruto spat. Sasuke was wide eyed. Minato was too. Everyone was silent. Naruto teared up.

"And quit blaming the one who didn't do anything I just wanted to help my boyfriend but in the end fell for him so hard I couldn't see a tomorrow without him in it, if anyone's at fault its me," Naruto said with a few tears escaping his cheeks.

"Naruto.." Sasuke muttered. Naruto looked at Sasuke and looked at him teary eyed.

"I'm sorry you'd be better by now if not Hikari or me," Naruto whispered. Sasuke chuckled a bit.

"At least I have a reason to live for," Sasuke said softly. Sasuke extended his arms and Naruto hugged him.

"I don't want you to be together," Minato said softly.

"You both aren't even loving each other anymore it's made out of pain," Minato said.

"That's because you always create that mood," Sasuke hissed. Minato glared at him. Naruto kissed Sasuke.

"If you not okay with us being together then suck it up dad," Naruto growled.

"I'm not a little boy anymore," Naruto said softly.

Minato didn't say anything and the rest of the day went by pretty fast. Sasuke could walk after a few days and they had their wedding. The wedding was short and cute. After the wedding the two went to the kids water park and splashed around. Naruto dragged in everyone and managed to even get Fugaku in. Minato said no to going on with them and sat on the bench. A few little kids gave Naruto and Sasuke water guns.