Chapter Twenty Two - Family

The next morning the two woke up by someone being a dick and slamming the door open.

"RISE AND SHINE EVERYONE!!" Itachi yelled happily. That was when a pillow hit his face.

"SHUT UP ITACHI! ITS..." Sasuke yelled and blinked at the clock.

"7 AM!???" Sasuke yelled.

"WILL ALL OF YOU SHUT UP!?" Naruto yelled and hissed at Itachi.

"Fine I'll just go tell Kushina that you refuse to eat her--" Itachi started.

"DONT YOU DARE!" Both males warned. Itachi walked out the door. The two instantly got up and put on clothes and pushed Itachi down. Mikoto, Minato, Fugaku who were sitting eyed the 3 boys on the ground worriedly.

"What was that?" Kushina asked peeking out and looked at the two boys before started laughing. The three got up and then went to the table. In a few mintues they were all eating.

"Hey Mom do you have any plans for today?" Naruto asked. Kushina looked at Naruto and hummed.

"Why?" She asked. Naruto cleared his throat.

"Just wondering." Naruto said averting his gaze. Sasuke looked at him a little confused.

"Me and Sasuke's parents and Minato are gonna go plan something, and we have to go check out shops for you wedding clothes," Kushina said. The two looked at them.

"No. We don't really want it to be all fancy its not gonna be that long," Naruto said softly. Mikoto gave a sound of disagreement.

"If doesn't matter! We can just borrow it then!" Mikoto said. The two males looked at each other.

"I don't really care," Sasuke said softly.

"You can look at them but its not for sure yet," Naruto said softly. Kushina nodded happily.

"Is everyone done?" Kushina asked. Fugaku didn't look too happy and the rest nodded. The four got up and left after a few mintues.

"Hey Sasuke I need to run some affairs, I'll be back soon," Naruto said and handed him a glass of water and pills. Sasuke took the pills and then slowly got a bottle of milk and looked at the time. He went upstairs and set the bottle on the desk. His knees felt numb. Hikari woke up after about a half hour.

"Uwah" Hikari said happily. Sasuke got up as she happily stretched out her arms. Sasuke smiled and picked her up. Sasuke heard the front door and someone coming up. Naruto then came in and looked at the two. Naruto set a bag in the closet and closed it.

"How's she?" Naruto asked and brushed her short hair. Sasuke looked at him.

"She just woke up," Sasuke said softly. Naruto took one of Sasuke's hands. Sasuke looked at Naruto. Hikari looked at then and made a hmph sound and kinda fell over and Naruto lowered their hands as Hikari put her hands over theirs and smiled happily.

"Sasuke, I really love you," Naruto said softly. Sasuke blushed while looking at Hikari. Naruto leaned closer to the male and trapped his lips with his. Hikari looked at them blankly. Sasuke kissed him roughly. Hikari puffed up her cheeks and pulled on Sasuke's skin.