Chapter Twelve - Mate

In the night when they were getting ready for bed. Sasuke was attempting the stairs himself.

"Naruto," he started. Naruto turned around and helped Sasuke.

"What did he tell you?" Sasuke asked. Naruto didn't answer and brought him to his room and closed the door. Sasuke looked at him.

"He said your health is like a rollercoaster, one minute your feeling terrible and then the second better, he said you might feel amazing at one point be able to go to school and walk perfectly and even run but." Naruto started. Sasuke listened watching him.

"Your heath may suddenly collapse not like before. But you will die. I don't believe it though!" Naruto finished. Sasuke looked at him.

"Hn. You think I won't die?" Sasuke asked. Naruto started shaking and Sasuke looked worried.

"You can't die! What will I do!?" Naruto suddenly flipped grabbing on to Sasuke. Sasuke looked at him with wide eyes and put his hands over Naruto's arms. Naruto softened.

"Sorry," Naruto whispered. Sasuke wrapped his arms around Naruto's stomach. He was still standing and Sasuke was still sitting. Naruto kneeled down a little. He kissed Sasuke's forehead. Sasuke closed his eyes a little. Sasuke leaned in for a kiss. Naruto broke the kiss and kissed Sasuke's nose softly. Naruto looked at Sasuke who was blushing.

"You okay?" Naruto asked. Sasuke nodded looking to the side. Naruto blinked.

"Why are you blushing?" Naruto asked. Sasuke was avoiding eye contact. Naruto grabbed his chin making him look at him. Suddenly both flushed.

"Does your heart also go doki doki when we kiss or look at each other?" Naruto asked blushing darkly. Sasuke nodded avoiding eye contact. Naruto glomped Sasuke tightly. Sasuke hugged him. The two then got ready for bed. Sasuke fell asleep instantly Naruto did too. Naruto really did hope Sasuke was going to beat the sickness.

-About A Month Later-

The Uchiha family started to visit more, Fugaku Uchiha visited the least after finding about Naruto's and Sasuke's relationship. Mikoto and Itachi were completely fine with them being together.

"Sasuke its almost your birthday isn't it?" Naruto brought up.

"We need to plan!" Itachi said instantly.

"Well planning in front of Sasuke isn't gonna work!" Kushina claimed. Everyone agreed. Sasuke blinked. Everyone looked at him.

"Don't tell us. You forgot your own birthday?" Mikoto asked.

"My my Sasuke is so in to Naruto and this life he forgot his birthday, Naruto jeez," Itachi teased. Sasuke flushed.

"No I just haven't been counting! And someone doesn't have a calendar!" Sasuke snapped. Everyone eyed Naruto.

"Ay come on that's what phones are for," Naruto shielded. Minato tsked.

"Alright! Sorry!" Naruto whined. Everyone kept talking about it. At one point Naruto had a jolt go through him. Kushina and Minato sighed softly. And Naruto excused himself. Sasuke got up and tried to follow Naruto falling a few times but followed him. Naruto went to his room.

"Sasuke what--" Naruto started jolting and groaning.

"Don't come near me," Naruto warned. Sasuke blinked.

"I'm in heat remember?" Naruto chuckled nervously.

"I just hope we're alone for a bit at one point.." Naruto muttered.

"Or I might as well pounce on you at some point.." Naruto said blushing. Sasuke tched.

"You should be able to control yourself dobe," Sasuke said softly.