Chapter Ten - Doubt

"We're home," Kushina yelled loudly. The two went downstairs slowly.

"Ah we got bored with the TV and went to my room to clean my room up a bit," Naruto lied.

"Ah I see," Kushina said. The doctor checked Sasuke on the couch.

"Do you maybe have an extra room?" The Doctor asked. Sasuke took Naruto's hand and squeezed it.

"Yeah we do, did the hospital want you to stay overnight?" Kushina asked.

"No I just thought with the way Sasuke's health been changing that maybe I should stay, if that's okay with you of course," the doctor said. Kushina nodded.

"Its perfectly fine," Kushina said softly. The doctor nodded. Naruto looked at Sasuke. Kushina showed the doctor the extra guest room.

"Sasuke, how are you feeling?" Naruto asked. Sasuke squinted his eyes a bit. Naruto looked at him worriedly.

"I feel a little dizzy and sick." Sasuke said weakly. Naruto got up and went in to the kitchen and made Sasuke some tea and handed him one of the pills.

"My mom always gives me this tea when I'm not feeling good, and there's a pill for if your feeling like that," Naruto said softly. Sasuke nodded softly. He took the pill and sipped some tea.

"Wow its really good.." Sasuke said. Naruto smiled.

"My mom said that the tea is special if you miss one thing when making it then it won't taste good, and you gotta put love in it," Naruto said thoughtfully. Sasuke looked at him and smiled.

"Its really good, thanks Naruto," Sasuke said softly. Naruto nodded a little. Sasuke sipped a little more. The doctor and Kushina came down. Kushina sniffed the air.

"Sasuke are you feeling ill?" Kushina asked. Naruto and Sasuke looked at her.

"A little but I'm better now, thanks," Sasuke answered. Kushina looked at Naruto and smiled. Naruto looked at Sasuke a little surprised. The Doctor looked confused.

"Whats this smell?" The doctor asked. Kushina turned to look at the doctor.

"its a special healing tea, I make it for Naruto when he's ill, but its so special if you move your hand or do one tiniest thing wrong the tea will taste horrible and when its made perfectly it tastes amazing and helps the person," Kushina explained. The doctor blinked.

"That's really amazing," the Doctor said.

"Its not that rare either just no one buys it because they make it taste bad," Kushina explained.

"I never thought Naruto would be able to learn something like that himself though.. He always made it with me when Minato wasn't feeling well," Kushina said. Sasuke looked at Naruto and Naruto blushed softly.

"Oh. I see," the doctor said. Sasuke finished drinking the tea and quietly thanked Naruto. Kushina looked at Naruto and Sasuke.

"What is Sasuke doing to him.." Kushina muttered ever so quietly. The doctor looked at her. Naruto washed the cup and put it back.

"Oh Doctor weren't you going to tell Naruto something?" Kushina suddenly asked. Everyone looked at Kushina.

"Oh yes I did, Naruto come," the Doctor said and Naruto followed. Kushina sat beside Sasuke.

"Sasuke, I need to ask you," Kushina started and Sasuke looked at Kushina.

"What you told me then has something changed?" Kushina asked.

Flashback:

"How do you feel towards Naruto?" Kushina asked. Sasuke looked at her and at the cookie in his hands.

"I really like him but that's it," Sasuke answered looking at her. Kushina nodded and smiled a bit.

-End Of Flashback-

"Yeah. A lots changed since then," Sasuke said softly. Kushina looked at him waiting him to continue.

"I love... Naruto.. A lot," Sasuke said softly. Kushina looked at him.

"Naruto once said he loves you, but since then I see how he's changing, that tea... He tried it over 20 times even on himself and it never tasted the way its suppose to. He never tried so hard," Kushina said softly. Sasuke looked down.

"Hes not the only one changing. I am too.. I've gotten so low. Like this.. I cant even walk.." Sasuke said softly. Kushina looked at him silently.

"And hes doing things to me... Before love was more like a joke to me I wasn't really the guy who liked someone so I dated every girl.. But.. Now.." Sasuke said softly. Kushina looked at him.

"The things you are doing to each other..." Kushina whispered. Sasuke looked down.

"I wonder.... Where I would be now if Naruto didn't find out," Sasuke muttered.

"Sasuke, you gotta keep going forward, for Naruto, I don't wanna see what would happen to him if your gone.. Especially after what happened with Sakura..." Kushina whispered. Sasuke covered his face.

"I don't want to either he said he doesn't even come close to how much he loves me compared to his crush on Sakura but the look I his eyes when I saw him.." Sasuke whispered. Kushina looked at him she pat his shoulder.

"He really loves you, and he's the reason you should keep trying for..." Kushina whispered. Sasuke shook.

"But what I'm doing isn't enough." Sasuke whimpered. Kushina looked at him worriedly.

"Sas--" Kushina started.

"Everyday over and over again all I do is hurt him, everyday when someone says I won't survive everything I do is in vain all I do is hurt Naruto but he smiles at me... I don't want to hurt him and everything I just do and push myself makes it worse.." Sasuke whispered through cries and sniffles. Kushina looked at him.

"Your not hurting him, he knows you'll survive," Kushina whispered.