43. Chapter Wanna argue all day, make love all night...

(YN)'s POV

"Baby do you have a moment? We need to discuss something." Justin started as he entered my kitchen as I have just cooking breakfast for us. Justin spent the night at my place like most of the nights, entering just covered with a towel around his hips, his hair still wet from the shower he just took. I know out there are like millions of girls who would kill to see that in real life and I get it every day but still I'm drooling inwardly.

I don't even know why I got myself an apartment in the first place when he is around all the time anyways. Don't get me wrong I enjoy being with him, but I had my reasons to rent a private apartment and not move back into his house after all what happened. Back then everything happened so fast, we moved together in no time...I think that's one of the reasons why everything with us was so difficult at some pointed.

"What's the matter?" I asked him smiling, as I looked at his body for a moment too long, making him feel good about himself. Not like he would always do that. Cocky little ass.

"The thing is, you know I just released a new song, right?" He started and I already felt, that what he was about to tell me would be something I won't like but I nodded, putting my attention back on the pancakes. "Today a casting takes place."

"For what?" I asked. He hesitated getting me with that to look at him. "Justin." I stressed.

"thevideogirl." He mumbled not giving me the smallest of a chance to understand what he just said. I raised my brows and licked my lips as I took a Wooden Spoon into my hand, crossing my arms. He sighed, rolling his eyes. "We gonna cast a girl for the video today." He admitted. "But it's not a big deal."

"Okay, and why does it sound like such a big deal, then? Why is it so hard for you to tell me? It's your job and you need a pretty girl for the video. I'm fine." I said confused. And yes, I already hate whoever it will be and whatever the video gonna look like. But that's not the point.

"The Agency has chosen Models, just the prettiest once...you know the business and..." Justin trailed off, making me frown and deep down I felt jealousy grow in me. But I stayed calm.

"So what?" I played it off interrupting him. "But why can't Hailey do it? I mean she is a model and beautiful." I suggested, thinking this would be an amazing idea, since I would feel so much better if it would be her.

"What?" Justin asked almost shocked. "I can't make out with Hailey, this would be so weird." He dismissed my idea.

"Wait!" I frowned, turning over to him. "Make out? In like kissing and stuff?" I asked with wide eyes. Now I get why he couldn't tell me easily.

"In like almost naked and stuff..." He mumbled, I just looked at him with wide eyes. "You should see it as acting." He explained. "That's all it basically is."

"I wanna read the script."

"What script?" He asked acting dumb. I pursed my lips.

"The video script, Justin." I pointed out. "I wanna know what we are really talking about right now."

He sighed and reached into his hair. He was already annoyed what just bugged me even more. He left the kitchen without saying anything.

"Where are you going?" I asked him loudly.

"You wanted the script. So I'll get it." He answered pissed. Already pissing me off with that. Meanwhile he was looking in his backpack for the script I finished preparing breakfast, placing it at the coffee table since I have no real dining room. Who needs that anyway? Eating in front of Netflix on the couch is the best thing ever. Life goal if you ask me. He threw the script on the table beside the plate, making me wince, pulling me out of my thoughts.