2. Chapter I miss you...sometimes

Justins POV

“Just like that, baby. Ride me!” I moaned into the girl's neck that satisfied me in a private room, of Dean’s apartment. Her nails dug into my shoulders as her hips moved up and down, and my hard cock slid in and out of her. My hands gripped tightly her ass as I was nearing my climax.

“Faster!” I growled in her hair, her sweaty body united with mine. She did what I wanted without contradicting. Like all women. I’m Justin Bieber, I always get what I want. Only a few seconds passed until I dismissed my juice into the condom. The girl looked at me lustfully, licked her lips and leaned over to kiss me.

“No kisses, babe.” I warned her with a smug smirk. She looked at me pouting when I picked her up and placed her next to me on the couch. I got up and went to the bathroom, cleaning myself up. Why do I still feel so unsatisfied?

“Justin!” Squealed the girl as she stood in the doorway of the bathroom, still naked. My eyes slid over her hot body, just as I was drying my face. I looked at her questioningly, waiting for what she wants. “Can’t we go out for dinner together or something? I mean we hardly really know each other.” She said, biting her lower lip.

“It bothers you that we hardly know each other?” I asked, raising my eyebrow. Women are really unbelievable. She nodded shyly, and grinned at me.

“You've let me fuck you a few seconds ago and now it is bothering you that we don’t know each other.” I said coldly and licked my lips as I took a step toward her. Again she nodded and looked at me with her big eyes. “Sorry babe, that not gonna happen.” I said, pressing my lips against her forehead and attacked her tits one last time for a goodbye.

“Dean, I'm going home.” I called into the living room. He looked up as he was just massaged by one of the girls. He grinned and winked at me.

“You sure you don’t want to come with me tomorrow?” He asked me, as I just placed my snap back on my head and put on my sunglasses. I just shook my head, took my phone and car keys and left the apartment of sins. I have spend many nights here, but the attraction his place used to have doesn't seem to be there anymore, it's just like a habit. And at the end of the day I actually only have Dean and his friends.

As always, I came home in the middle of the night. There was no one here waiting for me anyways. I have avoided to take the women with whom I met home. It still felt wrong and I had no desire in mind, to give them the feeling that it could be something serious between us. Plus, the discussions in the morning about breakfast or whatever…I don’t need that. The only women who were allowed to enter my house were working for me and my mother and Jazzy of course. But the two weren’t here for a long time neither. I can't look in my mother's eyes, when I'm the way I am right now.

I stripped out of all my clothes to take a shower. The alcohol and drugs in my body ceased to function and the emptiness that I felt in me spread again. The hot water relaxed my strained muscles, but my thoughts were rotating. And as always, it was all about this one person. (YN). I made the biggest mistake of my life almost exactly six months ago, as I have broken her heart and therefore mine. There was nothing that could be fixed again, I knew that. Even if I hoped so much that there would be a way to go back to that damn day and to undo it.

Few weeks ago it become clear to me, that I fucked it up big times. But I’m a coward. I’m afraid to make a move. So I feel sorry for myself, and lived a life that I hated and despised so much. I ruin my career, I disappoint my fans, my team, my friends and my family, every damn day. Since she isn’t in my life anymore, everything goes downhill. Each time I’m grateful when (YN) takes my calls. Even though she rarely says anything, short answers is all I get from her because she knows that I'm not sober whenever I call her. But that’s because sober I don’t dare to call her.