CHAPTER 7: THE GIRL IN A BEAUTIFUL DRESS.

IT'S FRIDAY IN THE MORNING ALREADY...

"Hey wake up already!" someone shouted at my ears. Then a voice from the speaker said "ATTENTION PASSENGERS WE'RE ABOUT TO LAND!" .

Ohh yeah where am I again? Oh that's right I'm already in the Philippines... My dad sent me here because he says that I should adapt to a simple life. Ughh... why should I live a simple life when I'm rich?!

"Hey Ryouichi... check your things, you might forget your passport..." My father's asssistant, Kento, said. "Ughh... of all countries why here? Oh yeah right my father was planning to build hotels here but how come I'm not with him?" I asked Kento.

" Your father will catch up with you... and don't worry it's only for three years." He said. "THREE YEARS? That long?" I said with a shock. "But hey I heard there are beautiful ladies here... You might move on from your ex." He said that randomly?

"I dont care about her anymore..." I said with a serious look on my face. "All girls are the same that's why I don't take them seriously!" I said to myself.

We headed to the airport and then after that there's a lady in a black formal dress and an old man. I think they were waiting for me...

Then we rode on a shiny black BMW car. "There were really tall buildings here huh?" I said to myself and Kento noticed me.

"Well not all cities have tall buildings here." and added "We will head to a five star hotel. You'll be staying there until your vacation house is done..." Living simply huh? Is that what you call simple? "Well, whatever maybe there are hot chicks in there." I said with a smirk.

Kento handed me a book it says "English to Filipino Translations". Then I started reading it's kind of hard... "When we say "I love you"... in filipino "M-a-hal ki-ta", Well I guess their letter "a" is always pronounced as short a...Then probably I should just keep on saying to chicks "Mahal kita"." I chuckled. I read the book while on the way to the hotel. 

We already got inside the grand hotel it was very beautiful there's a big chandelier on the ceiling and there are beautiful receptionists! The receptionist kept on looking at me as if they saw a superstar. I winked at this beautiful receptionist who was standing behind me and she blushed... Guess all girls even these Filipinos easily fall for me...

We went inside our huge room with flat screen tv and two queen size bed. There is a large window that allows me to see a wonderful view of the hotel's pool. I am used to living like this... since my father is an owner of the most popular hotels in Japan, who goes all around the world to have business interaction to improve his hotels.

Hmm... maybe he's planing to buy this hotel? Hmm.. yeah I could be right. I started studying the book Kento gave me. It was fun translating. After that I got bored and I headed to the hotel's gym.

I know that I'm already fit and yeah kinda muscular but still it's fun going to gyms. I saw two Filipino girls inside the gym and I heard them say the word "Gwapo". Well I already studied the translations and I knew what's it's meaning. The word "gwapo" means handsome or good-looking. I turned to them with a smile and they waved at me and blushed. Ohh... Why am I so good with ladies? I was working out on the gym when Kento called me. "Ryouichi, meet us at the hotel's main restaurant by 12 pm. Your father's already here...He wants to see you." he said. What?! my father's already here? I just arrive here at 10 am... then he's here? Why didn't he go WITH me?

I already got out of the gym and headed straight to our room to change clothes. I headed to the elevator and headed to the restaurant.

I saw my father with someone and he looks so formal. "Good afternoon dad..." I said then my father introduced me to the man "Ryouichi, this man is the owner of the hotel that we're staying ... I plan to have a business with him to start a new hotel in the Philippines. "Nice to see you sir..." I said then he looked at my dad "You've got some kid here with good looks huh?" .

"Well he has good looks just like his father!" my dad replied then they started to laugh... "How old are you son?" the man asked me. "Uhmm... nineteen sir." I said " You will study here?" "Yes sir." I said " Don't you worry, the Philippines has many good colleges." he said with a smile.

After that we ate our lunch. My dad didn't talk to me that much, he only kept on talking with the man. The man left.

"Dad why didn't we go here together?" I asked. " Well he was with me, he said it was urgent so I left Japan after you went to the airport." He said."Ohh..." I said. "Ryouichi, I need to go already I have some other business plans with hotel owners here. Call me if it's important..." He said then patted my shoulder and left. I was all alone by myself on the table. I called Kento and said that I am already getting bored staying only at a hotel. "Hey Kento, I want to explore the Philippines ,it's getting boring in here already!" I shouted like a kid on my smartphone. "Okay fine 'll accompany you to their tourists spots but I warn you it's gonna be a long tiring day!" He said. "I don't care! I wanna see girls... Hey, you should too ,Kento, after all you're still single at the age of 30 ." I said jokingly. 

We explored the different tourist spots here in the capital city of the Philippines which is Manila. There were really beautiful sceneries like the Manila Bay. We came there at around 6 pm and saw the beautiful sunset! There were many people in Manila bay, mostly couples. I remebred my ex when I saw the sweet couples watching the sunset. My ex loved me and I loved her too, It turns out that she became madly inlove with me that she started creating an application which is a dating sim where I am involve. She spent alot of money creating the app... that's why her parents became mad at me for that reason. Her parents started to seperate the two of us. Until one day I got the chance to talk to her and said that I still love her but she replied "I'm sorry, I didn't know what's gotten into me when I fell inlove with you..." It turns out that she already have a new boyfriend. She was my first love. I had many girlfriends but I didn't took them seriously except for her. 

It was already 7 pm in the evening, my dad called me. "Ryouichi, where are you?" he said "Oh, I'm just exploring Manila." I said. "Go to the hotel right now...It's already dark." he said "Are you inside the hotel?" I said. "No I need to talk and discuss things with the architects and engineers tonight." he said. "As usual, he's always like that!" I said to myself after ending our conversation. "Are you okay?" Kento asked me. "Yeah I'm fine, dad said we should get going." I said with a straight face. 

We arrived at the hotel at exactly 8:30 pm. I had Kento buy me some snacks outside for the hotel's snacks are way too expensive and Kento said snacks in the Philippines are great. While I was waiting for him in the lobby I saw a girl wearing a dress and three inch black heels. She looked really great. Her hair was wavy and a little thick. Beside was a boy about the age of 15... They were talking with each other as if they were teasing  . The girl was looking or doing something with her smartphone while talking to the boy suddenly I heard my name and the word "boyfriend"  . I was about to approach the girl when suddenly a voice shouted " Sherie!" the girl looked to the way where the voice came from and went to that direction. Her name was Sherie? Yeah that's right... I can tell she's beautiful even though not that pretty than my ex. "Ryo! Here have a snack..." Kento gave me a yellow colored hot rice cake. "Ouch!" I said "Yeah be careful... It's hot." He said. Hmm... I wonder if I could still meet that girl...I don't know why but I'm still thinking about her... Sherie...