CHAPTER 17: ALONE?

(AUTHOR'S NOTE: THIS STORY IS KINDA LONG, SINCE I'M INSPIRED BY HOW ALONE I AM, HAHA KIDDING. BUT SERIOUSLY :P HOPE YOU WON'T GET TIRED READING...)

It's already the day of Miku's departure... I wasn't able to be with her since it was on a school day. Since it's a school day I was in school, obviously...

I don't really know how's this day gonna happen... Without Miku around... I'll be ALONE

After class hours...

It was already break time... I don't know what to do. It's not the same when Miku's not around...

I began to remember the things we've done during our first year... But I know that she will never leave me, she even promised me that she'll return. Ugh... Who am I kidding, It's not the same when she's not here...

I was inside the cafeteria for lunch. I was ALONE... It was not the same... I kept on repeating the sentences "It's not the same." In my head... I did'nt went to the stadium, the volleyball players are over there practicing and I don't want to be there, I'll just be a total distraction. I looked for a table , I was hoping a table not near Kaylyn cause I know they'll just make fun of me...

I looked for a table but there's none except for a table beside Kaylyn's... Ughh no choice...How unlucky I am today... And so I sat down the table and placed down my lunch. As I sat Kaylyn's friends were staring at me...They called up Kaylyn's attention.

"Oh, it's her... right. Ms. Desperate..." she said. Then Kaylyn called me "Hey, Ms. Desperate, how's it going, friends over?" she said. WHAT THE HELL?! KEEP IT CALM CHERIE... "I'm fine..." I said. "You're not going against your alias, "Ms. Desperate"?" she asked... I did'nt reply instead I quietly ate. She sat down in front of me... "You know what, Cherie, I can be your friend..." then there was a long pause. Pfft, no way! "It's a pity you know, did'nt Miku told you she was never going back?" she said. What the hell is she up to? "Nope, she said she'll be back again for me..." I said. "But what if she never comes back? What if she has new friends which are more interesting than you?" she laughed...I did'nt know what to do, I want to slap her but then..."It's a pity you don't get to share your table with someone..." she said with a smirk and left me... I was humiliated then tears ran down my face.

Then there was someone who grabbed my tray...then grabbed my arm... It was Ryouichi. He dragged me to their table...Everyone was staring at us also Kaylyn and her friends.  I was silent, I don't know what to do... "Ryouichi, are you sure about this?" Benedict asked...Ryouichi did'nt answer. I don't really know what to do, I can't even put a finger on my food. 

"Eat..." he said. "Huh...?" I whispered. "I said eat..." he said with a serious voice. It was very quiet when I was in their table. Ryouichi's friends also became quiet. And so I ate my food...Then I quietly thank Ryouichi... "Thanks..." I said, then I left for the stadium, I bet the volleyball players are already done practicing...While I was walking I was imagining what will happen to me this schoolyear without Miku...Is it always gonna be like this. As I was imagining I did'nt know tears are already rolling down my face... and I began to think what Ryouichi just did a while a go...

Why did he do that? As I went towards the path to the open stadium, I think there was someone following me... I don't know...Was it Kaylyn? I briskly walked towards the stadium...

I wonder is there anyone following me?

I sat down the bleachers... I was remembering the times with Miku, like when she introduced me the application and when we first became friends...I tried texting her but I think she's sleeping for there were no replies. I just remembered what Kaylyn just said... "What if she has new friends who're better than me..." I tried reflecting on that...