CHAPTER 14: RAINY AFTERNOON

It was almost dismissal time and it was raining...

"Goodbye class..." our proffesor said...

We all got out of the classroom ,"Ughh... why is it raining?!" Miku whined..." I like rainy days..." I told her..."Really?" ,"Yeah, It's so cold when it rains... I remembered my childhood back then.... when it rains, we usually make paper boats and set them off to the water I also remember the time we were covered in blanket and drinking hot chocolate while watching tv..." I told her my happy memories back then... Suddenly someone barged in ...

"Really, you must've a happy childhood... "

It was Ryouichi! He suddenly appeared beside me while we were walking. "So you two care for a ride?" he asked us... I looked at Miku and she looks so happy that Ryouichi's here... Ugh... she has this face that annoyed me she will tease me again... "N-no thanks... we're fine." then Miku blurted out "Oh WE love to!"... Ughhh...

"Well, lets go..." Ryouichi tugged my arm and he dragged me outside. Miku was mesmerized... "Wow! Ryouichi is this your car?" Miku asked... "No not really, it's my dad's..." , I looked stiff again.

While on the way to Miku's house, I was really quiet, I didn't know what to do, they kept on chatting with each other. I became really sleepy... just then I realized my head was rested on the window, I was really sleepy... 

I couldn't  help but sleep... I didn't know the time then after a while I heard someone... 

"Ryouichi,thanks for the ride tell Cherie I'm already at home..." It was Miku I didn't care I just want to sleep. Kento was driving the car, Ryoucihi was on the front seat and I was sitted on the right side of the back of the car. "Hey Kento, maybe she's having a hard time to sleep?" , "Yeah you should give her a cushion is there a pillow back there?" , "Why would we have a pillow?", "Well you sleep all the time inside the car...If I remmber, I placed a pillow at the back..." Kento said..."Maybe you should let her head rest on your shoulders like she did to you..." , "Huh?" , "Oh you didn't remember...", "You fell asleep last time and you were resting on Cherie's shoulder...", "Oh really? Okay...". I think we stopped by somewhere then I sensed Ryouichi's presence beside me... AWKWARD...

He carefully touched my  left shoulder then he slowly tilted my head... 

Next thing I knew His left arm was behind my back and my head was rested on his left shoulder...

"Huh?" I said... then His face was so close to me... UGHH!!! Then I quickly got away from his left arm... "S-sorry..." I told him... "Why do you need to be sorry?" he asked ... I saw a convenience store around a street the we will pass... "Oh I just remember I need to buy something..." I told him. "Really?" , "Can I stop by the convenience store...", "Uh... Sure?" ... "Thanks for the ride!"

It was all an alibi ... I just want to get off the car... IT'S SO AWKWARD UGHH...I think I'm already red right now... 

I headed to the convenience store... It was still raining... I remember I have an umbrella on the left pocket of my backpack... I headed towards where the junkfoods are... 

As I was supposed to reach to the Cheetos that I wanted to buy. I heard two familliar voices... It was Enrique and Kaylyn...Oh right Kaylyn lives near here, also Enrique.

"Wh-what? Y-you're breaking up with me?" Enrique said "Let's talk about this some other time..." this was all about their breakups and stuff I should get going... I reached to the Cheetos I wanted to buy... I headed to the cashier...then I hurriedly went in front of the convenience store's door then  I reached for the pocket of my backpack when suddenly I felt nothing... Where is my umbrella? I was rummaging my backpack when suddenly someone bumped onto me...

Ugh... it was RYOUICHI! SH*T... I THOUGHT HE ALREADY LEFT... "Oh so you really forgot something to buy and it was IMPORTANT?" He was eyeing on my Cheetos... "Here you forgot something..." MY UMBRELLA! 

"Thanks!" I said..."So is really Cheetos important?" he asked then chuckled... "W-well I was hungry..." he chuckled again it was so loud that Kaylyn noticed it... SH*T...

"I-is that Ryouichi?" , "What?" .... WAAAAAAAH.... I QUICKLY WENT OUTSIDE WITHOUT RYOUICHI...

Then he went after me... "Hey is that Kaylyn just now?" He asked... "Uh... yeah." I said... "Ryouichi I have to go now..." I told him. "Hey... It's already dark you know you should come with us, we'll ride you home...and I'll have your head rest to my shoulder again." he chuckled... 

"Uhm..."  then he dragged me again to the car...

We headed to my house immediately... I was on the front door an bid them goodbye... I saw Ryouichi opened the window and he popped up his hand and waved back...

"Ohohoo... who's the guy?" ... ACKK... Pops was watching me through the window... "You've got a rich "friend" there eh?"  he said the word "friend" with a high pitched voice "Uh yeah...but he's not my friend... he's just my classmate." I said... "You sure?" He asked me again ... "Ughh... yes I'm sure!" then I headed to the living room, I think I was red the whole day...