CHAPTER 11:GROUP MEETING OR DATE?

I headed home after an unbelievable day. 

"H-hey are you okay?" Eric said, he was again lying down the floor using my laptop. "UGHH.... THE HELL IS HAPPENING TO THIS DAY?" I shouted out loud... "H-hey what's up?" a voice sounds familiar... It was John. UGHH... AWKWARD..."Oh, H-h-i John..." I waved my stiff hand..."You okay?" he said. "NO I'M NOT TOTALLY OKAY..." I said then I stole my laptop from Eric. "AH-Hey! What's wrong with you?" Eric said... the two of them looked at each other with confusing eyes... I saw a message from Miku..." Hey I already know why he's "alive"..."

Miku said."TELL YA TOMORROW!" Miku added.... WHAT THE HECK?! 

Then I handed my laptop again to my brother... I sat on the sofa in the living room..."Where's mom and pops?" I randomly asked Eric. "Mom, market and Pops,department store, he'll buy a brand new tv..." he said not looking at me he's with John, they're using my laptop... Then suddenly..."Who's this Ryouichi?"  John asked  WAIT, ERIC DIDN'T LOG OUT MY ACCOUNT!...I'M DEAD..."Oooooohhh, it's sis' boyfriend!" Eric said with a big smile "Hey sis, I thought he's just a fictional character... Why does he have a face book account?" Eric wondered... "Heyyy!" I said then stole again my laptop... 

"Heyyy there missy... I want to meet you at the cafe near school, we'll discuss about the group project..." He said... " WHAT NOW?! "It seems like your going on a date..." Eric was peeking on the screen... "SHUT UP!" I said... 

WHAT NOW?! WHY IS THIS HAPPENING TO ME... DID A GENIE HEARD ME THAT I LIKED HIM??? 

W-WELL IT'S JUST A MEETING FOR OUR PROJECT... I SHOULD INVITE MIKU WITH US SO THAT IT WOULDN'T BE AWKWARD..."H-Hey... Mik-ku.... C-can you come with me... at the cafe?" I called Miku and I didn't expect... "Oh, are you alright Cherie? Ohhhh I see you're stuttering huh, It must've been Ryouichi asking you out!" she chuckeled and added "NO, I've got some things to do..." she said with a serious tone... then "Byyeeeee! tell ya why he's "alive" tomorrow!" then she hung up... 

WAAAH!!!

"H-hey you really look terrible... What's wrong with you sis?" Eric asked...I couldn't open my mouth.

"Tell mom and pops, I have to got to the cafe near school..." I said, "O-kay?" Eric said. I change to my casual get up, a polo shirt and jeans...

I headed to the cafe and guess what I saw...

NO ONE... UGHH... HE'S NOT YET HERE...I put my head down on the table...After a while I didn't notice that I was already sleeping...

I heard voices..."Uhmm..." ,"Shh..." Huh? what was that... then I looked up and I saw this figure of a boy seating in front of me... "Hey, sleepy head..." he whispered. HUH?! R-ryouichi's here... 

"Oh-hey... sorry I was really tired..." I said while scratching my face. "It's okay... " He said... 

People started to stare at Ryouichi since he's so handsome... and he kept on speaking in english...

"A-hey, do you know how to speak Filipino?" I asked... "Well, I'm not used to it but I can understand Filipino, I've studied translations..." he answered me. "So what are we going to do with the project..." I asked randomly... He didn't payed attention to what I asked instead "Waiter... I'll have Iced cappucino and you?" he looked at me... "Uh-m... the same... hey don't bother..." I told him, again he didn't listen to me. "So, Cherie..You're playing the app, "My Precious Diamond" eh?"  He asked out of nowhere... HE ALREADY KNEW ABOUT THIS... THAT'S RIGHT I WAS PLAYING THE APP WHEN I WAS IN THE HOTEL. "Uhmm... yeah." I answered. "Ughh... why is everyone getting hooked up by this stupid game..." He said. STUPID GAME? I gave him a confusing look. "Oh, you didn't know what's behind that app?" He said. "My ex-girlfriend started all of this...and I got involved."  .... "Oh..." I said. He gave me a smirk "Hm... maybe you're falling inlove with me already..." WHAT?!  Then he peered at my face... and caressed my cheek , then I held his hand and put it on the table " I like you Cherie..." he said. "So what now... how will we do our project?" I asked him. I couldn't look at him in the eyes...

"Here, I've already done my part..." He said. THAT WAS FAST... 

"That was fast..." I said. "Well because I was inspired by you..." He gave me a smirk. 

"Okay..." UGHH WHY IS HE SUCH A FLIRT? WHY IS HE TEASING ME...

"Why am I teasing you?" he said... did he just knew what's on my head?

"Well I like girls like you...that's why you should open up to me ..." He said... 

UGHH... MY HEART WAS BEATING SO FAST... "U-hm, I need to go to the bathroom..." I want to escape from him... UGHH WHY IS THIS HAPPENING TO ME? WHY?! I can sense he's having fun..."Cherie, you can't escape from me!" he chuckled... 

I went to the girl's bathroom,suddenly... "Hey, what're you doing here... Ms. Socially Awkward?" Kaylyn! Why is she here? Ugh... "Nothing really.."I told her She gave me a confusing look. I washed my hands and I saw her leave. I looked at my face on the mirror... Ughh , I'm so red. 

I left the bathroom and I saw Kaylyn and Ryouichi talking... Kaylyn occupied my seat...I didn't know what to do and I decided to head again to the bathroom when suddenly...

"Hey Cherie!" Ryouichi called me...

"Huh?" Kaylyn reacted..." What is she doing with you?" Kaylyn asked Ryouichi...I headed towards the table. "Oh, we're just having a gro--." Ryouichi interrupted me..."I asked her out on a date..." Ryouichi told Kaylyn with a smirk then he grabbed my hand... DATE?! WHAT THE HELL? 

"That's too fast, Ryouichi, you just met..." Kaylyn told him with a weird reaction on her face..."Well, not really..." He said then I squeezed his hand tightly that he reacted "Oww..." and he let go of  it ..."It's only a group meeting..." I told Kaylyn the truth..."Ohh... So can I hve a moment with Ryouichi, Cherie?" she said with a smile on her face, she was nice to me when in front of Ryouichi,"Uhm, okay..." I said.

"No... Cherie's lying..." Ryouichi interrupted us...WE ARE ACTUALLY ON A GROUP MEETING,WHAT THE HELL'S WRONG WITH HIM? 

"So if you excuse us, Kaylyn..." he grabbed my hand and we headed to  a table far away from Kaylyn. 

"What's wrong with you?" I asked. "Seriously? You will give my  time to Kaylyn?" he said with a serious look on his face. "If I tell her that we're having a group meeting... She will interrupt us." He said. "Oh sorry..." I said. Then he gave me the problems that I neded to solve. "Thanks for the Iced cappucino, Ryouichi... I'm heading home." I said... He looks really disappointed. "Need a ride?" he asked suddenly... "N-no thanks..."I said. "C'mmon you owe me one..." he said with a smile... 

We headed outside the cafe. I saw a shiny BMW car waiting for Ryouichi... I was standing there like a statue... I don't know what to do... "You okay?" he asked and he opened the vehicle door for me. He sat next to me. There was a Japanese man driving the car. I told him the directions to my house since he can also speak in Filipino. Hmm wonder if he used to live here.

While on the way home...

I started to solve the problems... Though they were really hard. Ryouichi saw me scratch my head then he grabbed the piece of paper that I was holding...He taught me how to solve two of the problems... All the problems are related to accountancy..."My father taught me these things even when I was still little." He said.He's really good at it. "Oh, I see..." I said then he started to get sleepy... "*YAWN* , Hmrmm... I'm sleepy..." He said then he rested his head on my shoulder... he's still handsome even when he sleeps...

Then the car parked in front of our house. "Uhmm... Sir?" I said to the man driving. "Oh don't worry about him." He said with a smile. I was about to open the door when suddenly Ryouichi grabbed my arm and hugged it tightly... "Uhmm... Ryoucihi?" I said "I-I have to go now..." . Then he let go off it.  "Thanks for the ride..." He was still sleeping. 

I waved them goodbye... 

"Hey! It's already past seven, Where'd you go?" A voice shouted from behind.  I truned around,IT WAS MOM! "Didn't Eric told you that I was on a group meeting?" I told Mom "No, Eric told me that you were out with a guy..." then she smiled at me...."You had a great date eh?" Mom said...WHAT THE HELL?  "No that's not it..." I told her everything but she didn't listen, she only kept on teasing me. UGHH... 

WHAT'S WITH THIS DAY?