CHAPTER 5: A TRANSFER STUDENT

After lunch we immediately went to our class... 

"I have an announcement to make..." our Literature professor said.

" It's a bit sudden..." he added then a classmate of mine started talking loudly without litening to our prof. Then our professor stopped talking, my classmate felt humiliated because of this.

" Ms. Angeles, are you listening?" he said in a strict firm voice. "Uhmm..., no sir." my classmate said. Then everyone looked at her except for me, I was busy making doodles.

I don't really know why our professors here our so strict it's as if they treated us like elementary students!

My classmate was sent out on the corridor standing there feeling humiliated and I can see her with a straight face as if she has already adapted to our strict professors. Our prof continued the announcement, " It's a bit sudden and it was unexpected..." (What unexpected?)

" All of you will have a new classmate. He shall start next week. Oh and might I add that he's a half Japanese half Spanish. "

Our professor said.

Girls started imagining stuff about this transfer student except for me who's busy doing doodles and stuff.

"Maybe he's handsome!" my seatmate whispered to  her friend behind her. Then Miku in front of my seat said " Finally I have someone who has the same nationality though he's also half Spanish!" then added "Hey are you listening?" .

"Ugh yeah... I don't care anymore..." I said with a straight face not looking at her since I was pretty busy.

The girls started to approach a classmate of mine who's good at drawing they forced him to draw what he look like and the class began to be noisy. " Stop it alreaady!" our professor said then "I'll have you work on a homework..." he said. My classmates including me sighed. "I expect you to be persevering for this is a hard task!" . It'll be a long tiring day...

After school I headed home. I found my brother lying down on the floor ,working on his homework while using my laptop  . "Whaddup?" I said "Hey you didn't ask my permission!" I said.

"Well I'm doing my homework as you can see..." He's not looking at me when he said that then left the laptop and headed to the kitchen to grab some chips. Then I secretly peeked on the screen, he was chatting with a girl.

I saw the picture of the girl, she was very pretty and is about the age of my brother. I saw their chat box, they're very sweet. "My brother is now growing up huh.." I said to myself. My brother saw me peeking on the laptop then I looked up to him with a devilish grin and said

" Ohoho... Who's this pretty girl?" I teased him. "That's none of your business!" he said. Then I grabbed my laptop and said with a smile ..." You can't use my laptop until you tell me who she is!" , then he replied "Fine! she's my crush..." my brother's eyes can't look at mine cause he's very embarrased.

" I'm happy that you are growing up but still studies first!" I said with a big smile then he stole my laptop from my arms again without looking at me.

"Already home?" Mom said while going down the stairs. She looks like she was awaken from sleep. "Yeah...Uhmm wheres Pops?" I said.

"Oh, he's up on a meeting. I forgot, your Pops' boss wants to throw a party at this grand hotel near their company and he's inviting us family." she said with a sleepy voice. "Really? that's great... When is it?" I said. " This Friday..." Mom replied. It's already Wednesday today... "It's a formal party, Cherie, so you need to dress up properly!" Mom added. "Yeah... sure mom."

I headed upstairs and showered. Then I went to my desk and tried to do my homework... Ughh it's too hard !! Well I gave up easily then decided to pick an outfit for Friday.

Well I'm just paranoid because it might take time picking clothes. Then I chose a formal dress the top of the dress is black and white stripes and the bottom is blue with big ruffles. I chose a black big belt to match my outfit and black 3 inch heels with a blue ribbon.

There I finished picking my clothes and started over again with my homework... I remembered the transfer student that was mentioned in the announcement...Hmm maybe he will look like Ryouichi!

I thought to myself then "Nahh... just because he's Japanese doesn't mean he look like Ryouichi!" I said. After my homework I played again the app until I didn't notice it was almost midnight! I'm really getting hooked on this game. It's so addictive. In the game the relationship between the protagonist that I was controlling and Ryouichi is going to the next level!

I remembered what Miku said last time " Are you inlove with Ryouichi?" she said. I don't really know I was thinking of him for the past few days since I've played the app. What can be this feeling? Am I falling for a fictional character? That's unusual for me. NO THIS CAN'T BE! UGHH... Before I sleep I kept thinking of this feeling also I kept imagining him in my dreams!  I also can't stop playing the game... One time I imagined that I was hugging him in my dreams while I sleep. His shoulders was behind me. UGHH Why am I remembering this things...