CHAPTER 4: Video Game Obsession

I decided to sleep after playing the app. I reflected to my thoughts...

Hmm what could be Ryouichi's reason for me, the protagonist in the game to pretend to be his girlfriend? Wait what... why am I thinking about this? Am I going to be hooked on this app?

Ughh... I am soo tired right now. My eyelids became heavy and after a while I already sleep.

Next thing in the morning...

My alarm clock began to ring.

Ughh I hate this sound, the sound of another challenging day. As soon as I stop the alarm, I prayed to God that I can still survive another challenging day and I went inside the bathroom and brought my phone with me. As I shower, I played my songs and began to sing my favorite song Ignorance by Paramore. "What's my offense this timee..." I sang.

I reflected on that line I said to myself "Why should people hate me?".

After I showered, I saw mom again inside the kitchen and Pops on the living room watching Encyclopedia channels as always. My little bro is already at  school, he's in second year high school.

" Cherie, here's your breakfast, bacon and eggs." Mom said.

I chowed down my breakfast. It was so delicious that I want to get more..."Hey are you sure you want more? Aren't you worried about your weight?" Mom said. "What did you just say mom? Well I'm not like other girls, I don't care if I get fat..." I said with a smirk.

"Ohh... That's right, maybe you don't have a love life right now." Mom said teasingly with a grin. "Nah,that's not it." I said. "Okay... just tell me, Cherie, If you already have  a crush on someone." she said with a wink then Pops interrupted "What a love life? Don't you think it's too early?" he said, "I know right, Pops. " I said to him.

Then we had a long Happy conversation until "Hey, Cherie. What time are you supposed to go to school?" Pops said.

I was alarmed and looked at my watch.

My eyes widened because I was already late! 15 minutes late. Our first class should start at 8:30 am and I need to leave my house at 6:30 since it's a long way to school and I should be there at exactly 8:00 because I have a lot of cramming to do .

I grabbed my bag and bid them goodbye. I quickly cross the streets and went inside a bus. When I was inside the bus I heard that the bus was going to   a different  place .

I was really sweating and I went down the bus. I was worried if I get late our new math professor would kill me since they say that she's very strict when it comes to promptness . 

It was a very long way to school... I was panting when I reached the classroom. I saw inside the classroom our furious professor looking at me with a glare .

"You're late! I assume that if you're late you'll know what punishment that I should give you..." She said with a screeching voice. (What punishment?) I thought and I grew nervous my heart was pounding hard. My classmates thought it was really scary and they can't look up all of them look down even Miku. "You need to solve this  problem that I will give you." She said with a smirk.

I look up to her and saw her old ugly face with wrinkles. Then she first let me put my bag on my seat and let me take a seat first while she writes the problem... It was a problem involving polynomials.

"I want you to write a variable expression for the area of a square which has a length of x+9." She said and added " I've heard about you from your previous math professor, he says your a good student. Maybe it should be easy for you to find out."

Then I approached the board with a faint smile. I answered the problem with confidence and spoke it before everyone, well it was really easy. Any high school student can solve this... the answer is x squared plus 18x plus 81. "Well, it really is easy. Next time if you'll be late again, I'll have you solved even more difficult problems." She said with a sophisticated voice.