CHAPTER 3: Ryouichi Usui

I ended up playing the app Miku introduced me. It was a dating sim game entitled 'My Precious Diamond' . While playing I saw the different characters and I chose the cutest boy to socialize with and his name is Ryouichi Usui. I just remembered what Kaylyn just said a while a go she said I was desperate. Am I really desperate? Oh c'mmon I want to entertain myself why should I remember that Immature girl who just keep on ruining my day.

The main character is named after me...

'He is a respectful boy but will tease you often. He is also popular to girls but is loyal to the one he will love.' It's says in his description. Hmm maybe I was right picking him his respectful after all.Another description is also added. 'Age: 19. Height: 5'8.' His hair wavy and is dark brown and his hairstyle is bob cut with side swept bangs  

 The game begins with a prologue ' You are an ordinary school girl who has been dumped by your crush...'." WOW this game really suits me ..." I said to myself. 'You have been really depressed and your friends tried to cheer you up by putting up a mixer, a group-date in a cafe. One of the guys you'll be dating(Which is the one you already picked) is in trouble and he needs your help' It says. 'FRIEND 1: So lets start, first what're your names? GUY 1: Masafumi. GUY 2: Akihiko  GUY 3:Ryouichi . FRIEND 1: Mine is Saaya FRIEND 2: Himeko MC: Cherie .

Ryouichi: "That's a nice name you've got there..."

Masafumi: "Yeah I think I already like you because of your name... Let's talk more,Cherie.So where are you from? How old are you? Do you think I have a chance to be your lover?" Masafumi peppered me up with so many questions until he questioned the MC if she wanted to go on a date.

Ryouichi already sensed that the MC was nervous and she don't know what to answer. "Uhmm, Masafumi! I think Saaya wants to date with you..." Ryouichi said jokingly and Saaya looked at Ryouichi with glaring eyes but Ryouichi just winked at her. Msafumi was such a talker!

After the mixer Ryouichi approached me with a smirk "Uhmm hey..." He said "Can I have a moment with you outside?" . "Sure." the MC said automatically. 'Then I went out of the cafe first and the MC did'nt notice him get out so the MC turned to the large glass window of the cafe. the MC didn't see him there. Where could he be? Then suddenly someone whispered to the MC's ear... "Hey there cutie... Didn't see me?" Aaack! He's behind me! He suddenly grabbed my arm and pulled me closer to him.

" You owe me one..." He said with alluring eyes. "Uhmm yeah I owe you one out there..." the MC said "If I didn't barged in your conversation , he might've stolen you from me..." He said.

"Whaaaat?" the MC said automatically "What's this about? Are you harassing me?" the MC said automatically. I don't know whta exactly what's happening to me but my heart was pounding it's as if I'm really interacting with Ryouichi...

"You know what you're an interesting person, Cherie... Because of the mixer I've liked you a lot." He said."But still you owe me one..." He said with a smirk. If I could just imagine what if he look like an old man and he's saying things like this... EEEWW! "Ryouichi what do you want?" the MC said automatically. "I became interested in you because of the mixer and I think you should me my pretend girlfriend..." He said with a beautiful smile. There were three options

OPTION 1: Sure I owe you a favor and I need to repay it back

OPTION 2: No way, We just met!

OPTION 3: Are you serious?

then I answered him with OPTION 3. He replied "Of course I am serious! It's just only a night that you'll pretend to be my girlfriend..." ." Why is that you want ME?" The MC said automatically. " Well my girlfriend isn't available ..." He said jokingly and MC didn't believe that."It's just one night and it's important." He became serious.

I saved my game I became tired. Overall I liked this game I think this will keep me from being alone.

before I went to sleep I chatted with Miku and told her "The game cheered me up I want to be surprised more by Ryouichi!" and Miku said "That's great that I knew you're happy about it. Let's play it tomorrow ;)) ."