CHAPTER 16: GOODBYE?

NEXT DAY...

It was morning and I went to my next class.

I was late ughh... Professor's gonna kill me. I bumped into someone, it was Miku. "Hey you're late... You should get going already!" Miku said... I think she was going to the washroom. "uH... Yeah." I said then I was panting when I reached the classroom door. Whew! Professor's not here yet!

I quickly went to my seat. I did'nt saw Ryouichi in his seat... Wait why am I looking for him? Pfft. 

Maybe he's absent or late?... WHAT THE HECK AM I THINKING OF HIM?! 

Then our professor's voice was heard outside... "Hmm... Ryouichi Usui? Why are you late?" she asked. "Uh-m, sorry professor...", "Well you know that there's a punishment!" she said with a strict voice..."P-punishment?" he said. "Uhm, okay?" he said... Then professor and Ryouichi went inside the classroom. He looks calm he even smiled at Benedict then he glanced at me. He was sent to his sit first. Professor wrote a problem on the board... It was a problem related to accountancy... Well he's good at this stuff.

He smirked then he went to the board. He grabbed a temporary marker and began to solve... 

We are all looking at him... He was writing down the solutions really fast... He's so confident about this. *Squeak* , *Squeak*. "Done!" he said then all my classmates were astonished, the girls were whispering "Cool! He's so perfect... He's got the looks also the intelligence!" Guys were so "He really is good, But no way! " they were envious of Ryouichi. "Hey Kaylyn you're a perfect match!" a classmate of mine which is seated near Kaylyn shouted. "Huh?" Kaylyn said then she blushed... Ryouichi smiled at me. I looked away. 

"Very good Usui..." professor said. Then he sat on his seat.

"I have an announcement to make..." she said. WHAT ANOTHER TRANSFER STUDENT AGAIN? PFFT NO WAY....

"It's hard to say but... one of your classmates is going abroad." she said. WHO? 

Miku was in front of the open door of the classroom. She was shivering... 

Our professor glanced at her... "Come in Miku..." she said. Miku was in front... she was not sent back to her seat. What's this? WHAT'S GOING ON?!  

"It's really sudden but I need to go home next week..." Miku said. GO HOME?! JAPAN?!

 M-miku's leaving?! Miku looked at me then I looked back at her... She's going to leave me...

Everyone was staring at me for they know that she's my only friend... I think they all looked pity on me. I was about to cry but I don't want to make a scene, Ugh... 

I wasn't able to hold back my tears... Ugh now the classmates near me started staring at me. Ugh. 

I wiped out my tears by my hankerchief... I can sense they are sympathizing me. "Cherie, are you okay?" my seatmate asked. "Yeah..." I said. 

DURING CLASS HOURS I WAS REALLY SILENT.... Well am really silent but it was like "Hey ,Cherie, are you listening ?" professor asked. "Uhm... yes ma'm" I answered then she asked me questions good thing I was taking down notes. 

IT WAS ALREADY BREAK TIME... 

I don't know how am I supposed to react at Miku. 

I was inside the open stadium...I went there alone even though I know that she'll appear here and talk about what's happening. I was seating on the bleachers waiting for her... 

"Hey, Cherie..." It was Miku , she appeared before me. "Uh... Hey..." I said. "So why didn't you tell me earlier?" I directly went to the point.  "Well, Cherie, I wasn't ready...I thought you'll be sad and you'll be angry at me for leaving you..." she said. I wasn't able to hold back my tears then I hugged her. "I'm always happy for you, Miku...It's for your sake right?" I said. She hugged me back. "My sister died, my family wants me to come back to study there... But don't you worry, I'll come back!" she said with a cheerful smile but then tears ran down her face.... "I'll miss you Miku..." I said. We both cried at the same time... "Condolences by the way..." , "Thanks..." she said. 

"Cherie don't be lonely without me alright? I'll come back for you someday..." she said..."Don't you worry you still have Ryouichi with you right?" she teased me even she was still crying. "You still keep on teasing me even we're in this situation? Haha..." I said. "I'll miss you..." I said. 

IS IT REALLY GOODBYE?