Chapter 16

"Yeah okay mom... Bye," I said, hanging up on her. Everyone looked at me and it was silent.

"Your.... Your moving?" Matt asked, hoping it wasn't true.

I couldn't even answer it, I ran into the house, then to the bathroom, crying on the bathroom seat.

"Chelsey it's Grace, open up," Grace said, knocking on the door.

"No. I want to leave, can you drive me home?" I asked, sobbing.

"Of course. Can we talk about this tomorrow?" Grace asked.

"Sure," you said quietly.

I opened the door and followed Grace outside.

"Wait!" I heard someone say behind me. Matt.

"I'll drive her," he said, getting in the car.

I didn't even care, I just wanted to get home, get out of here. You sat in the front seat and looked at everyone who was watching me leave. I looked down and played with my fingers. The whole ride was silent. I looked over at Matt, a tear streaming down his face. He pulled into my driveway and then got out, opening my door. I slowly got up and then walked out. Before I could even walk another step, Matt pulled me in his arms. I grasped onto his shirt sobbing on his chest. He squeezed me a little then pulled me a little closer.

"Chelsey you can't go," Matt said, choking up.

"I don't want to," was all I could say.

He walked me to my door and walked me inside. My mom wasn't going to be home for another hour so I would be home alone. Once I got inside I ran up to my room and slammed the door, then broke down on my bed. Matt came running in, wrapping me in his arms. I felt so safe, and I had to leave my happiness.

"I don't want to go!" I screamed in his shoulder, crying hard.

"I know, no one wants you to," Matt said quietly. I could hear him sniffeling, look what i was doing. I was creating sadness. I controlled my crying then looked up at Matt. I sighed.

"Matt, leave," I stated.

"What?" Matt said, hugging me tighter.

"Look what I'm doing to you. I don't want to see you hurt," I exclaimed.

"Chelsey, you're not hurting me, your literally the best thing that's ever happened to me," he replied, squeezing me a little.

Matt calmed you down, and talked with you for an hour, until he had to go, and your mom was home.

"Bye Matt, see you tomorrow," I said, jumping in his arms.

"I love you so much Chelsey," he said, a tear streaming down his face. I whiped the tear off his face and then kissed him.

Matt got in his car and then left.

I ran inside and saw mom pulling out paper work.

"How can you do this to me?" I asked at the doorway.

"Chelsey it's not my fault. I got a better job, and everything will be so much better, with the taxes, and bills," she exclaimed.

"How can you expect me to leave my friends? Start over? Make friends?" I asked, tears forming.

"If you did it before, then you can do it again," she said.

"No mom. I'm not starting over. You can't make me leave all my friends, what about Matt?" I asked, tears falling down my face.

"I don't know, your old boyfriend back at home you left, you moved on, and made new friends, and then met Matt. You can move on, and make new friends," she explained.

"You don't understand do you? I've never felt anything like this with any other guy. Bryan I didn't even like. Matt, I'm in love with him. And it was extremely hard to leave my friends. You just don't understand," I said, then ran out of the room, to my room.

"Chelsey?" mom said, knocking on the door.

"Leave me alone," I yelled, locking the door.

"Chelsey i'm extremely sorry to do this to you but it will make everything better, I promise. But you have two weeks," she said.

I opened the door, "what do you mean two weeks?"

"Well we rented this house and I already found a house to rent so we have two weeks. We're only an hour away from here to the house," she exclaimed.

I shut the door and fell to the ground.

Oh my god. I only have 2 weeks.