Chapter 18

*Matts POV*

Yesterday was painful.

*Flashback*

"I'm leaving in 2 weeks," Chelsey said.

I could see the tears in her eyes, then she blinked them away. Wait, did she just say 2 weeks? WHAT?

"What do you mean 2 weeks?" I asked, my voice cracky, not understanding what she was saying.

"I'll be in my new house, new school. I'm moving to my new town in 2 weeks," she repeated.

Everyone stood there not knowing what to say. I could feel my heart broken, destroyed. The feeling was horrible. Like when you're at the tippy top of a rollarcoaster, and then you drop down, and your heart drops, or actually flys up. That, that is what I felt.

I walked over to Chelsey and wrapped her in my arms. I could feel her cry on my chest. This is what I was going to be missing. Her hugs, where she feels so safe in my arms, the sweet little kisses before saying bye. But the bye wasn't forever, and neither is this one. But it's just gonna be different. No one will smile, laugh, have fun as much as they did with Chelsey.

My eyes started stinging, tears rolled down my face.

I could feel other arms around us. I looked up to see everyone in a group hug.

*End of flashback*

I was getting ready to hang out with Chelsey and the group. After we all left, we decided to make this the best 2 weeks of her life, before she had to move away from her friends, move away from me.

*Chelseys POV*

The group was picking me up in 10 minutes. I walked in my room and decided to straighten my hair while I was waiting. My straightener only took 1 minute to heat up, so while it was heating I went downstairs and grabbed a water. I came back in my room, looking at it. Boxes were stacked, everything was almost packed.

I went back into the bathroom and started straightening my hair. After 5 minutes i was done, so I unplugged it and let it cool down.

There was a hunk outside, notifying that they were here. I grabbed by bag and walked out.

"Alright, we are going to the mall!" Emily yelled. Everyone cheered. I smiled and agreed with them. I was a little quiet today.

*Skipping to the mall*

We got to the mall and the girls went straight to Forever 21, dragging the guys with us. We walked in and Matt and I kinda split away from the group. We were just walking around and that's when we both stopped, looking at the same thing. Our eyes drifted to each others and we both grinned. I giggeled and ran into the photo booth, him behind me. He placed $3 in the booth, and clicked the fonts and all that.

For our first pose we decided silly faces. I stuck my tongue out and he did a double chin, more like tripple. The second pose was him kissing my cheek, and me biting my lip. The third pose I kissed his cheek and he smirked.

"What's our last pose?" I asked, as the count down went. 4... 3...

"This," he said at the last second, and attached our lips together.

We pulled away and I smiled. I pecked his lips and ran out of the booth, waiting for the photos to print. They finally printed and Matt and I looked at them. He smiled at them and looked at me.

"Lets find the group," he said.

All of us walked around the mall for the rest of the day, seeing if we missed any stores. I had 7 different types of bags from different stores in my hand. Matt had the rest, much more bags then me. I shopped a lot today.

*Skipping to house*

"Alright so tomorrow, we are going to..."