Chapter 25

*Matts POV*

I paid the taxi man and walked up to the door with Chelsey. I grabbed her suitcase since she was having trouble. I walked up to the door and lifted the mat at the door for the keys. I opened it up and let Chelsey in first.

"Matt this place is amazing!" she screeched.

"Haha thank you. I think we should go to bed huh?" I replied.

"Yeah sure," she said, seeming a little disappointed.

 I brought her to her room and left her suitcase there.

"Goodnight baby girl, welcome to our new home," I said, kissing her forehead.

"Goodnight," she smiled, jumping into her bed.

I smiled and walked out into my room and laid on my bed.

The journey begins now.

*Chelsey's POV*

I woke up to the sound of the waves. We're we on the beach? I got up and looked out my window. The backyard was a private beach... 

I walked downstairs to the smell of pancakes. I peeked at the door to see Matt making a very special breakfast.

"You know I can see you," Matt said, laughing while flipping a pancake.

I laughed and ran up to him hugging him

"This place is amazing," I said through his shirt.

"Good! We'll be here for awhile," he said, squeezing my shoulders.

"I'm gonna go into town and go shopping for food after breakfast," I said, sitting down.

"Haha alright but when you come back we're going to the beach," he replied.

I smiled and stuffed a pancake in my mouth.

After the amazing breakfast, I borrowed Matts summer car into town and went right to the food store. I walked in and began grabbing all the stuff we needed. I grabbed a bag of apples, oranges, grapes, and peaches. I got some yogurt and a few other snacks. I picked out the dinner for the week. 

I didn't realize that I was smiling the whole time. That probably looked really creepy. I just couldn't believe that I just moved in with Matt so fast. Everything happened so quickly. 

As I was day dreaming I bumped into someones carriage.

"Oh I'm so so sorry," I said, backing my carriage up.

"Don't worry about it," the women said, lifting her head up.

"Miranda?!" I asked.

"Oh my god Chelsey!" she said, hugging me.

"What are you doing in Florida?" she asked me.

"I moved here with my boyfriend," I smiled.

The sound of that just made me smile even more. 

"Ooo sounds fun. How is everything?" Miranda asked.

"Not good. We should get some coffee!" I replied.

"That would be great!" she said smiling.

"Can you today?" I asked.

"Yeah sure how about 12?" she said.

"Yeah sure!" I said, "how's your fashion designing going?"

"Amazing. But i'm thinking of retiring so I need to find someone very trustworthy to takeover," she exclaimed.

"Aw you were so amazing at that!" I said.

"Your the one with half of those designs," she said.

"Well I was also 14 and I loved fashion," I replied smiling.

"Well you should have never given up on that. Your very talented," she winked.

"Thank you! I'll see you later," I said, hugging her.

I finished shopping and drove back home.

"Hey ready for the beach?" Matt asked.

"Um actually i'm meeting up with an old friend at 12," I said, looking down.

"Are you avoiding me or something?" Matt asked.

"Why would I???" I asked worried.

"Well it seems like you don't want to hang," Matt said.

"I will be gone for two hours the most. And after that, you have me all to yourself," I said, walking close to him, then kissing his cheek.

"Hurry," he winked.

I smiled and looked at the time. 11:49. I jumped back in the car and went to the coffee shop in town. As I walked in I could already see her waiting. 

I walked over and smiled.

"Hey!" she said.

"Hi!" I said smiling.

"So tell me. What's new?" she asked, scrunching her eyebrows.

"Well, I made this great life with a boyfriend, and so many friends. Right when everything went perfect my mom claimed that we were moving. So we moved to Georgia. And that only lasted for a day because my boyfriend came asking me to come back. I went with him, and now my mom hates me and i'm no longer welcome at her house," I replied, taking a deep breath.

"Oh gosh. are you alright?" she asked me.

"Yeah but everything happened so quick. And like I never got to finish high school now. So I'll never get a job. Unless I go to school here to Florida. I would be a senior this year," I replied.

"Well I have a better idea," she smiled.

"What?" I asked.

"Your the most trustworthy person I know. Your amazing at fashion, and you inspired me and look how much i've made! I'm rich because of you! So, I want you to take over my company," she exclaimed.

"Miranda! Are you being serious? Your giving your company to a teenager?" I asked.

"Well you better not screw up," she replied, smiling.

"Oh my god. Thank you!!" I yelled, hugging her.

"Haha no problem," she said, giving me the official handshake.

After our little chat, I ran to the car to tell Matt about the big news.

"Matt!!!!" I yelled.

"Yeah?" he ran up to me, making sure i'm okay.

"You know the old friend I went to get coffee with?" I asked.

"Jeez Chelsey you scared me. And yeah?" he said.

"She just gave me her multi million company!" I screamed.

"Wh-what!" he yelled, so surprised.

"I know!" I squealed.

"Congrats!" Matt said, wrapping me in the biggest hug, kissing my forehead.