Chapter 9

*Chelseys POV*

I woke up from a call at 1am from Matthew. That doesn't sound good.

"Hello? Matthew??????" I said, about to cry.

"Yeah Chelsey?" He sounded terrible.

"Oh my god, thank god your okay, wait are you okay?" I asked

"Yeah I'm fine, well no, I'm really not, Chelsey I need you right now please I need you," he said, hysterical crying.

"Matt I'm on my way!" I said.

"No no no! I'll go to your house, my parents are sleeping and I need a walk anyways," he said.

"Okay I love you," I said.

"I love you too," he replied.

*Matts POV*

My head was pounding at the moment. I had to get to Chelsey and tell her everything. I need her right now more then anything.

I got up, put on the sweatshirt she bought me for my birthday, and started running. I had no idea where I was going cause the tears filling my eyes were blocking my vision. I know I am suppose to be meeting Chelsey but my body is taking me wherever it wants to go.

I blinked the tears away, and looked where I was. I was on the tippy top of a building.

*Chelseys POV*

Damn where is he???? I have such a bad feeling right now. I need to go, I'm going to look for him. I got up and got one of his sweatshirts in my closet, and ran out of my house.

*Matts POV*

My body is telling me to jump, but there's something holding me back. Chelsey. I need to call her, before I.... jump.

"Hello?" I heard on the other line.

"Chelsey?" I asked.

"Yeah? Where are you?" She asked.

"Chelsey I'm so sorry, I love you, I will always, even if we are so far from each other, just remember that," I said and dropped my phone watching it fall from the building.

*Chelseys POV*

When he said that my heart stopped, I knew what he was going to do, and I even saw him. I sprinted to the buliding he was on.

*Matts POV*

"I love you Chelsey!" I screamed into the air. I closed my eyes, and before I stepped back I heard a voice, a familer voice.

"I love you too Matt!" Chelsey screamed. She knew, and she came.

"Don't do this, all of your friends love you, and I, I don't just love you, I'M IN LOVE WITH YOU!" she screamed. I smiled and before I could do anything she said, "If you love me back, you wouldn't jump, you would come back down here and kiss me,"

I sprinted donw the stairs and grabbed her, forcing her lips against mine.

"You saved my life," I said, pulling us apart.

"If I were seconds late, I wouldn't have anything to live for," she said back to me.

*Chelseys POV*

I almost just lost the love of my life. I brought him back to my house, since my mom wasn't home, and we went to my room. All I could do was hug him. I can't believe what he almost just did.

"Promise me you will never ever ever! Do that again!" I yelled.

"I promise," he said calmly.

"I can't lose you Matt, your my everything," I said calmer.

He was just crying and I held him tight, like I was never going to let go. I cuddled with him the whole night. I fell asleep after 4am.