Chapter 2

*Chesleys POV*

Its been a week since school started. I love my friends a lot. They're so fun to hang out with! Well Emily never shuts up about guys, but we all have learned to get use to it. School just ended for the day so I'm so excited to get home and just relax, espically cause it's FRIDAY!

"Thank god its Friday! I'm so happy!" Grace screamed with joy.

I was about to say something, when I was cut off by someone behind me...

"Chelsey wait!" A voice screamed behind me. It wasn't a girls voice, but a guys. It was Cameron.

"Theres gonna be a party at my place tonight, you know, a back to school party, and I was wondering if you and your friends could come?" He asked.

"Umm well I don't think," I was cut off, again.

"We would love to come!" She saod quickley. She grabbed a piece of paper out of her bag, and wrote down her number AND MINE.

"See ya then!" She said and she dragged me to her house.

*Skipping to the house*

"What the hell Grace!" I yelled.

"Come on, we have to go! I've never been to one of their partys, there suppose to be amazing!" she screamed with joy, searching for close in her closet.

"But what if Matts there? I hate him," I argued.

"Matt likes you! Be grateful! And he is going to be there because Camerons best friends with him. Just stay away from him, and stick with me!" She said.

"Fine," I mumbled.

"Oh, and your wearing my clothes!" she yelled, throwing a cute outift at me. I shrugged, while changing into them. I texted our other friends, and told them about the party, which they were all into it. I looked at myself in the mirror, and I have to admit, I looked pretty hot in her outfit. It seemed like she was rushing when we had another hour, until we had to leave.

"What's with the rush? We have an hour," I asked.

"Hours not a lot, here do your makeup," She said, throwing tons of makeup at me. We both had our outifts on and I was doing my makeup, while she was doing her hair, and then I heard my phone go off.

M- Can't wait to see you at Cams party! See ya love! -Matt

I stared at my phone for a while, until Grace finally noticed.

"You okay?" She asked, while walking over to me.

"Uh yeah, yeah ha I'm fine," I said, pretending i never got the text.

"You have a little mascera right..." She said reaching for the 'spot' of mascera, and grabbed my phone and ran.

"Hey!" I said getting up and chacing her.

"OMG MATT SAID THAT!!!" She screamed. Dang, I didn't want her to know. She started freaking out, and it got annoying.

"Well, I know now to put a password on my phone," I said laughing and walking to the bathroom to straighten my hair.

After I finished, I looked at myself, fully completed, and I've got to admit, I looked better then good, I looked hot.

*Skipping to the party*

I got out of Graces moms car and fixed my heel on the way in. I could already hear the music blasting.

"Ready?" Grace asked me. I smiled and nodded, but in my head, I was ready to leave. I love partys but I couldn't stop thinking about Matt. Hes so freaking hot, but his additude is ugly.