Chapter 26

"That's absolutely amazing!" Matt said.

"I know!!!" I yelled, jumping around.

"Well, we must celebrate with Champaign on the beach," he smiles.

I grabbed his hand and he brought me to his little surprise. A big blanket laid near the water, with two wine glasses, a bottle of Champaign, and a speaker.

"Matt this is amazing," I said, stunned.

"Just you and me," he said, grabbing my arm and bringing me to the blanket.

I sat down next to him as he popped the bottle open.

"Ah!" we screamed, getting the drink all over us.

He poured it quickly and handed it to me. I laughed and immediately leaned over to kiss him. We took a sip of the drink and died for another sip. 

Matt put on some music to set the mood, but that happened a long time ago. Then all the sudden he stood up.

"Chelsey, may I have this dance," he asked, putting his hand out.

"You may," I said, grabbing his hand.

He pulled me up and immediately twirled me around, then dipping me. I was so surprised but in a good way. 

The moment came to a stop when I got a call.

"You gonna answer that?" he whispered.

I don't want to," I replied.

"Could be about your company," he said, picking the phone up.

I answered it before I read the name.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Chelsey when are you coming home this is ridiculous," she said.

"Mom?" my eyes widened, looking at Matt.

"Who else? This act your playing is done. You've never acted like this before you met Matt. Your lying to yourself. You don't love hom, he's toxic. You and him together is a bomb. And one day you guys are going to blow up so I suggest you come home before that happens," she said.

"If anyone's toxic, it's you," I said, hanging up.

I threw the phone down on the blanket.

"Now where were we?" I smiled, putting my arm out.

He grabbed it and wrapped his other arm around my waste.

"You okay?" Matt asked, kissing my forehead.

I smiled and leaned my chin on his shoulder, "only with you."

I closed my eyes and wrapped my arms around his neck. Toxic? Matt's not toxic. He's the only one that was ever there for me. I love him with all my heart. I don't even know why I'm doubting myself. She's just getting to me. But that's the last time. She officially out of my life.

Sorry for the short chapter got any ideas? -Kelsey :)