Chapter 6

"WHAT HAPPENED?!!!" everyone said piling in the house. I sat on the couch and everyone was talking, or trying to talk to me.

"Everyone listen up!" Matt screamed. All eyes were on Matt. Matt explained the whole situation and everyone understood the plan. It was time to finish Amanda, and after all the storys I heard of what she has done to kids, we weren't letting her off just easily, she was gonna pay. What she did to Sarah was so unexceptable. Last year she invited her over to her house and attacked her, and got the whole thing on video. Everyone laughed at her for the whole year, and when summer vacation came, they all forgot about it thankfully.

*Skipping to school*

*Matts POV*

I walked up to Amanda and started a conversation.

"Hey Amanda," I started.

"Well hello there hotty," she said with a smirk, man she was nasty. She was wearing a see-threw shirt, and tight tight tight shorts, ew.

"I was wondering if you wanted to hang out with me tonight," I said, acting all cool.

"Sure....... pick me up at 6," she replied.

"I don't think so. Drive yourself to my house at 6:30," I argued.

"Man I love when you play hard to get. I'll be there," she said with a wink. The plan was working perfectly.

*Chelseys POV*

Matt and I haven't talked all day, well if you don't count text.

M- Plans working out great :) - Matthew

C- Good. Miss you <3 -Chelsey

M- Chelsey getting a crush? Hahaha jk jk jk miss you too bby <3 -Matthew

C- I've had a crush for a long time :) - Chelsey

M- Awwww how long have you liked me ;) -Matthew

C- Who said it was you? Could be Spongebob- Chelsey

M- :( -Matthew

C- <3

M- <3

I think that Matt and I are a thing, or at least something. He hasn't asked me out but it seems like were a couple, well, on text.

*Skipping to Matts house*

*Chelseys POV*

The whole gang was at Matts house, waiting for Amanda to show up. Nash was looking out Matts window while everyone piled in the kitchen with cameras to shoot the video. The oil was set up at the door, waiting to be slipped on, and the feathers and fan were waiting to be stuck on to someone.

"She's here shes here! And shes wearing one of her slutty constumes!" He laughed. Matt sat on the couch like he was just watching tv while Nash was ready to turn on the fan. There was a knock on the door, and Matt yelled for her the come in. When she walked in, her outfit was, how do I put this... discusting. She was wearing a tight constume for like a sluttty plumer, with a plunger, and 7 inch heels, ew. She walked in and there she flew. She slipped on the oil and the best part was her costume ripped right where her butt was! Nash turned on the fan, and the feathers went flying, sticking to her.

"You set me up!" she screamed in fury.

"Yes, yes we did," I said walking out of the kitchen, stopping the video.

"I thought I told you to stay away from him!" she screamed once again.

"Yup!" I said

"And also, try getting the whole school to turn against my best friend, I'll send this video to the whole school to watch, just like you did to me!" Sarah said, with a devious smirk.

"UHHH I HATE YOU ALL!" she screamed, storming off to her car.

"We did it!!!!!!" we all cheered.

Everyone cleaned up and we all sat on the couches, replaying the video, laughing, and talking. We finished the queen bee, for good.