Chapter 15

*Chelseys POV*

I walked outside finding all my friends waiting for me. I lifted up the two sodas and everyone cheered. I put them on the ground and walked back inside. I grabbed the 6 packages of Smart Food and cups, and headed out the door. I threw the popcorn at everyone and poured the drinks, passing them around, with the help of Matthew. After everyone was set, Matt set up the movie, and I wrapped my self in a blanket. Matt sat next to me, wrapping his arms around me.

"I love you," he whispered.

"I love you too," I said, looking up at him with a smile.

"Awe you guys are so cute!" Sara said.

"Haha thanks," I said.

"Yeah too cute, it's kinda gross," Nash said, making a discusted face. We all laughed and paid attention to what movie was playing.

Everything was amazingly perfect! That's when I got a call. I pulled my phone out of my pocket, while Matt paused the progector.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Hi sweety, it's mom," my mom said on the other line, soounding nervous.

"Yeah, what's up?" I asked, everyone looking at me.

"Honey I'm so so so so so so so sorry, but I found a new, better job, we're moving again," she exclaimed. Everyone saw my eyes grow instantly, and wondering what my mom said.

"We're moving!?" I screamed in anger. Everyone's eyes grew, Matt's the biggest.

To be continued...
PART 2?!