Chapter 7

*Chelseys POV*

It's been 7 months since I came to California, and making all of my friends. Matt and I aren't official, we aren't really anything anymore. It was a one time thing, but I think I still like him, no I love him. He's dating a girl named Ally, another blonde. I was dating a guy before he was datimg Ally, and then all the sudden, he has a girl, I think it was because I had a boyfriend. He said that he loved me, now I guess were just friends, but best friends. Out of all the guys, I'm best friends the most with Shawn. He's so cool. Anyways, mom is going to be on a buisness trip for the whole summer which sucks.

S- Hey girly -Shawn

C- Hey Shawny -Chelsey

S- The boys, Grace, Ally, and I are hanging out tonight, and we want you to come- Shawn

C- Idk you guys have been doing a lot without me and Idk I don't want to intrude-Chelsey

S- We haven't done anything without you Chels, I promise- Shawn

C- Okay fine I'll go, what time?- Chelsey

S- Now?- Shawn

C- K -Chelsey

I put on a little extra makeup and walked out of my house. Shawn lived a block away, so I decided to walk.

*Skipping to Shawns house*

I opened the door, and everyone was on the couch except for Matt and Ally. Wonder where they were.

"Chelsey!" everyone cheered. Now that they noticed I was here, I felt better.

"Shawn I'm freezing! Can I get a sweatshirt from your room?" I asked.

"Yeah, sure, Chelsey you don't look so good, you okay?" He asked.

I nodded and walked up to his room. There was also two people in it. Matt and Ally... making out.

"Oh god. I'm so sorry, didn't mean to intrude I needed a sweatshirt, uh, yeah, bye," I said quickly, noticing Matt looked embarrassed and upset.

I ran out quickly, everyone looking at me. Before anyone could ask questions, I was already out the door. Tears filled my eyes, and I heard someone chasing after me. The world was spinning and I had this beating pain in my head, I felt like crap. I screamed out in frustration from being in pain. I looked behind me and saw Matt trying to catch up to see if I was okay, and everyone else coming out of the house. Next thing I new, I was on the ground, the world was spinning and then, I blacked out.

*Matts POV*

Chelsey caught be making out with Ally. I still loved Chelsey, and I did a stupid thing months ago. When Chelsey started dating this kid, I got jealous, and started dating a slut. After they broke up, I couldn't just break Ally's heart, she was so sweet. But I'm in love with Chelsey, no matter what. I started to chase her, and I knew I had to tell her what I did. She looked bad, like dead. Next thing I knew, she was on the ground. That's when I started sprinting. I finally got to her, she looked like she was dead, and that hurt me. I knelt down and picked her up, she was in my arms. I was screaming for help, holding her.

"Please don't go Chelsey, I, I love you, and I'm in love with you," I whispered to her, even though she couldn't hear me.

*Skipping to the hospital*

*Chelseys POV*

I woke up in a hospital room, I looked in the chairs, and saw five people. Cameron, Grace, Nash, Shawn, and Matt. They were all sleeping. They looked like they have been crying for days. I felt so much better then I did before. I looked around, trying to remember what happened. I remember Matt following me, and me falling to the ground, and then I blacked out. Oh yeah, I remember, I caught him and Ally making out. Shit.

Matt woke up and noticed I was awake. He brightened up when he saw me. He got up very quietly, and bent down to see me.

"Hello there Chelsey," he whispered.

"Hello there Matthew," I whispered, giggeling a little.

"I remember everything, I'm so sorry, I shouldn't have walked in.." I was interupted.

"Don't be sorry, my fault, but I have been meaning to tell you something," he started.

"But you will be getting out of this hell hole tomorrow so I'll tell you then," he said with a smile.

"Okay," I smiled. He started to walk back to his chair until I said, "Matt, theres room over here,"

He smiled and I scooted over in the hospital bed, enough for him to cuddle with me in. I missed this.

*Morning*

"Chelsey you are free to go!" the nurse said, walking out of the room. Grace brought me an extra change of clothes, to get out of this hospital dress. I got out of the bed and took the clothes. I changed into them and put my hair up in a messy bun. The doctor said I had an alergic reaction to the apple I had before I went to Shawns house, so no more apples for me!

*My house*

The whole gang was at my house with a welcome home party, I was so happy. I went upstairs first to take a shower, cause I felt discusting.

"Thanks so much for all this guys!" I screamed with joy.

"Your welcome!" everyone chanted.

After 40 minutes into the party, I got a vibration from my phone.

M- Chelsey we need to talk- Matthew

C- Okay, yeah, sure, whats up?- Chelsey

M- Meet me on the roof -Matthew

C- That's a great idea Matthew! Even though I just got out of the hospital and now I have to climb to the roof! Hahaha jk I'll be there in 5 -Chelsey

M- Ok bby - Matthew

Its been a long time since he's said that to me. Uh oh, whats going on. No one really noticed I left the party to go upstairs, so that's good. I went to my room, opened the window, and climbed on the roof. Matt was already up here, so I just sat next to him.

"Whats wrong Matt?" I asked.

"Your going to hate me," he replied. That worried me.

"Even if you murdered someone, I still wouldn't hate you," I said, and then we made eye contact.

"You know how you dated that kid named Doug?" he asked.

"Yeahhhhhh...." I said.

"Chelsey I love you, and when I saw you with Doug, I relized that you didn't love me anymore, so I tried to move on by dating Ally, and I never liked her, and I'm still in love with you, I'll always be in love with you," He exclaimed. My heart stopped. He still does love me.

"You, you still love me?" I asked him, knowing his answer.

"Yes. I love you Chelsey, I love you," he said, with a tear rolling down his cheek.

"I love you too Matthew," I replied, and that's when we made eye contact.

"I feel like I used Ally," he said, pouting.

"You just felt insecure, don't blame yourself," I said, cheering him up.

"Promise me Chelsey, you will always love me," he said.

"I promise you, I promise you I will always love you," I repeated.

"And I promise I will always love you," he said.

He put his arm around me, and I knew that we were more then just friends.

"Chelsey, I broke up with Ally when you were in the hospital," he said, and I looked up at him.

"Chelsey Pairson, will you go out with me?" he asked.

A tear rolled down my cheek, "yes," I said.

And I knew, Matthew was mine.