Chapter 13

*Chelseys POV*

I folded the note and just stood there. Yeah. I did still miss him. Even though what he put me through, I still love him. I don't really know what to do. Maybe I should ask Carter about what I should do. He knows best.

C- Hey can we talk? -Chelsey

C- Yeah, everything okay?- Carter

C-Yeah I'm fine. I'll be at ur house in 10.-Chelsey

C- K-Carter

*Carters house*

"Carter?" I said opening the door.

"Yeah, come in," he yelled, obviously watching tv.

I stepped inside, grabbing a seat next to him.

"So what's wrong?" he asked.

"Matt," I said.

"Oh right. I haven't talked to him, since what happened," he said.

"Yeah but I saw him today, we talked," I said quietly, looking away.

"What?!" Carter said, standing up.

I sat him back down and said, "Chill, we just talked," I started. I told him, everything. Starbucks, the walk, the convo, and the letter.

"Oh my god, I.. I don't know what to say," Carter said, folding up the letter.

"Well you know him best, what should I do?" I asked.

"Well I know Matt and I think he just messed up. A lot. And he does understand what he did and it's obvious he trying to make up for it. But there is something he did tell me," Carter said.

"What?" I asked, jumping a little.

"He told me that he felt like he was hurting you, like when all the guys were hanging out, before, what happened. He said that you weren't eating, and that you looked like you didn't have any sleep. He was scared that he was pulling you down, breaking you," he finished. I sinked in all the words. Wow, he did care about me all along.

"So your telling me the reason why he said all that was because he was afraid that he'd hurt me?" I asked.

"Pretty much. You only cared about him, not yourself," he said.

"Oh," was all I could say.

I stayed at Carters for another hour and decided to walk home. Of course I was home alone cause my mom was working late. But I stopped and looked at the door. There were rose pedals that entered inside of it. I slowly opened the door and there were more rose pedals, leading me upstairs. I followed the pedals and it ended at my room and the door was closed. I hesitated, then twisted the knob, and pushed the door open. My eyes brightened. There were rose pedals that spelt on the ground, "I love you." I smiled and walked in. There was an envelope on the bed. I smiled and opened it up. The letter wrote:

Chelsey,
I hope you enjoy your room. But it is true, I do love you. But I do apologize for going in your house. Its just, I have to know one thing. But, theres one thing I must say... For the 1000000 time, I am so sorry. And if I have to, I will say sorry another 10000000000000 times. I just didn't want to hurt you, and yeah, your right, I do push away the people that love me, and the people that I love. When I saw you today, you looked so much, happier. But i'm just a wreck. You were good for me, but I wasn't good for you. Before you came here, I was well, 'the bad boy' but you changed me and I'm grateful. I am very selfish too. I take things for granted, and think I earn it, but honestly, I don't deserve shit. If I could just know if we still have a chance, even just friends, would you please meet me at the beach. If you will, just walk through the enterence, and follow the rose pedals. As I am writing this (in your room) it is 6:28 pm. I will be at the beach till 9. If your not there, I'll get the hint, and leave you alone forever. I love you so much Chelsey,

Love,
Matthew

Should I go? I mean, yeah I still like him, I mean, I love him. He just wanted the best for me. Damnit, there's always gonna be that one person in your life, that no matter what they did, you always go back to them. That persons Matt. He made one mistake, and honestly, I miss him. I looked at the time, it was 6:40 pm. I'm gonna go.

*Skipping to the beach*

I got to the enterence. There is was. The starting of the rose pedals. I walked a little on the beach and a smile appeared on my face. There was a canopy with lanterns surounding it, and Matt in the middle looking at the waves. The rose pedals followed all the way to Matt. He really worked hard on this. I started walking over, following the rose pedals. Matt was still watching the waves, then he looked at the time. He didn't realize I was here. Then he finally looked my way, and brightened.

"You came," he said, smiling.

"Why wouldn't I, all the trouble you went to," I said.

"This, this is nothing. Chelsey, if you give me another chance, I will give you the world, what you deserve, treated like a queen," he said, "just please give me another chance."

"Of couse," I said with a smile. Matt grabbed me and hugged me tight.

"I love you so much," he said, kissing me on the head.

"Now now, only friends for now, thats where you have to earn that," I said, giggeling.

"Well Chelsey, I am up for a challenge. Friends it is," he said, putting his hand out. I grabbed it and we both shook each others hands.

*Next Day*

Now that Matt and I are friends again, everyone seems, happier. Everyones friends again, like when we all first met. Much better!!!

*Matts POV*

I think everythings getting back to normal. Chelsey and I are friends, I got all my friends back, i'm not depressed, but I am friends with Chelsey again. Wait, I said that twice, whatever! I need to make it up to her. She seemed so happy when we were at the beach. I gotta think of something to make everything up, something no one could ever think of.

Stay in tune for the next chapter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!