Chapter 11

It's been one month since what Matt almost did. I haven't left his side once. His brothers okay right now, better you could say. He seems happier when he's with his friends. He hasn't told them why he's been avoiding everyone, and why he's upset. Everyone knows that I know, it's obvious. They keep asking me and I just keep lying. How long is this going to go on for? I know that's not it though. He seems, well there is only one word, depressed. I can't almost lose him again, but I just want him to be happy. I let him hang out alone with his friends today, that's the only thing I can think about now, if he's okay.

"Chelsey?" Kate said.

"Yeah? Sorry I'm out of it," I replied. Kate and I have become really good friends.

"Have you been listening to anything i've said?" she asked. She talks way to much, and we have been in the coffee shop for hours.

"Yeah I was!" I protested.

"Really? Then what have I been saying?" she asked.

"I'm sorry, I don't know, I.." I paused.

"You can't stop thinking about Matt," she finished for me. I nodded.

"Chelsey, he's okay, he's with his friends, how come you can't tell me what happened?" she asked.

"I just can't, it's personal," I said, tears filling my eyes.

"Chels, you can tell me," she pleaded.

"Matt wouldn't like me telling you, or anyone," I said.

"Fine," she said, looking annoyed. That's when I pulled my phone out.

C- Hey everything okay? -Chelsey

M- Yeah I guess. - Matt

That just broke my heart. He said Matt instead of Matthew. He always says Matthew. No. No. No. Way.

C- What happened to Matthew? - Chelsey

M- Idk, not in the mood for it - Matt

C- Oh - Chelsey

M- ... - Matt

I just put my phone down after that. I have to help him. I remember when I first met him, maybe if I remind him, that will wake him up from this nightmare.

C- Come to my house :) - Chelsey

M- I'm at Nash's house - Matt

C- I don't care. He's a block away, walk there. - Chelsey

M- Chelsey you okay? -Matthew

HE SAID MATTHEW

C- The real question is, are you okay? - Chelsey

M- I'll be there in 5- Matthew

"Umm I gotta go, emegerency," I said to Kate.

"Everything okay?" she said, standing up.

"Yeah, Matt," I said on my way out. When I looked back, she looked worried, but mad.

*Skipping to house*

When I got home, Matt was already there.

"How long have you been here for?" I asked.

"Two minutes," he replied. He gestured for me to sit next to him.

"So why did you need me to come so quickly?" he asked, looking down.

"Matt, you found out that your brother was okay, yet your still depressed," I said.