Chapter 5

*Chelseys POV*

I walked into school with black legging on, a half shirt, black flats, and a smile. But that smile didn't last for long.

"Hey Chelsey! Come here!" A unfamiler voice said behind me. It was a girl I have never seen before. She has very long blonde hair, way tooo much makeup on with bright red lipstick, wearing shorts that showed her butt, and a crop top showing her bare stomach. She was the one and only, the biggest slut in the school.

"Umm I don't know you. You are?" I asked.

"Oh hahaha right... I'm Amanda, and listen, your friends with Matt right?" she asked.

"Umm yeahh so?" I replied.

"Great! Stay away from him! Cause I know he likes you, and hes mine. Got that bitch? And if you don't I'll make your life misrible!" she said, with a discusting laugh.

"And how would you do that?" I laughed.

"I can get the whole school to turn against you, you can hang out with Cameron, Carter, Taylor, his group but if you talk to him or make any contact, i'll ruin everything for you," she said everything she wanted to and walked away.

I can't have everyone turn against me. Maybe I can talk to Cameron about it after school. Thats when I saw Matt coming down the hall to talk to me, it looked like it was urgent. I saw Amanda eyeing me, so I coudn't talk to him.

"Hey Chelsey I have to tell you something!" He yelled, while I ran the other way.

"Hey Matt!" Amanda winked. I turned to see what he'd say and he laughed at her and tried to catch me. But I was hiding behind a group of kids when I saw she tried again.

"Matty!!! Don't ignore me," she said, whining. Matt backed up and looked at her.

"What did you say to Chelsey?" He got up in her face.

"Whatttt???? Me???? I would never! I can't belive you accused me of that!" She spat.

"We were a thing for a day, that's it. I don't like you," He said, and walked away. I caught a smile across my face.

*Skipping to Lunch*

"Whats up with you and Matt?" Carter asked me.

"What?" I replied, obviosly lying.

"Oh come on, you haven't talked to him all day, and your ignoring him," He exclaimed.

"I can here ya you know," Matt said at the other side of the table.

"Uh I gotta go, bye guys!" I said, not knowing what to say.

I didn't care about school at this point. I ran out of the school, and sprinted home. I could feel foot steps behind me, and when I looked, it was Matt. I panicked and started sprinting 20x faster I could hear him calling my name, and I finally made it to my house. He was only 20 steps behind me, so I slammed the door and locked it, went up to my room, and also locked it. I could hear him at my door telling me to open it but I just sat on my bed, muting the sounds around me.

I walked into the bathroom, and looked at myself in the mirror. My mascera was dripping so I fixed it and took a deep breath. I walked out and screamed.

"AHHHH WTF MATT?" He was sitting on my bed with tears filling up in his eyes.

"Chelsey please tell me why your not talking to me, I can't take it. It's crushing me," he exclaimed. I remembered exactly what she said to me and I blinked my tears away and walked over to my desk, pretending he wasn't there. I got up to get my bag and he pushed me against the wall, pinning me by my hands.

"Matthew let go of me!!!! I can't talk to you!" I screamed.

"Chelsey! Look at me!" He said, choking up.

We made eye contact, and the only thing I could find to say was, "I can't talk to you,"

"Why? Please tell me," he said calmly.

"I said I can't!" I screamed, getting out of his hold.

"I can't bare this any longer, and i can't hold it in.." he went on.

"I LOVE YOU CHELSEY! I LOVE YOU!" He screamed as loud as he could.

I stopped, thinking about what he said and I turned around and smiled saying, "I love you too," Quietly.

"THEN HOW COME YOU WANT SHOW IT," he yelled out of anger.

"Because... because I can't," I said in a whisper, but he could still hear me. He just stood there watching me leave my room.

*Matts POV*

She's walking out. What do I do? I ran. I ran and grabbed her, I pulled her close where there was no space between us. I then kissed her, hard, harder then hard, I couldn't lose her.

"Why can't you?" I whispered. She looked up at me and then suprisingly, broke down. She went hysterical crying and I brought her in a hug, telling her it would be okay.

"Amanda threatend me that if I kept being your friend, then she would get everyone to turn against me. My friends, and you. One of the reasons I moved was because something like this happened to me and I didn't listen and the whole school turned aganst me, and I still don't know why. Some people forgave me and I did have friends, but my closest friends couldn't even look at me. She told them lies and each one, one by one, stopped talking to me, and everything, it was a nightmare Matt, and I can't lose anyone, mostly you,"

I heard that and it crushed me. It killed me. That Amanda chick is still obsessed with me.

"Don't worry, you won't lose any of us. We'll all talk today and whatever she says to them, they all know it's lies. Chelsey, we'll get her back for just threatening you. She always gets what she wants, but not today," I said. I could feel her nod and squeez me tighter.

*Chelseys POV*

I felt so safe in his arms. We both let go and Matt took out his phone and started to text everyone.

M- Everyone meet at Chelseys house in 10 minutes we have to talk, asap BE HERE- Matt

Everyone all said okay and he made it sound more urgent then how much it really was. It's so cute, how much he cares about me.