Chapter 28

"Dad!" I yelled, running up to him.

He got out of his chair and grasped me in his arms.

"Always great to see you," he said.

We both sat down and began talking and catching up.

"So what is going on right now?" dad asked.

I signed, and began telling him what was going on.

I told him everything. Matt and I. The house. Mom. Company. Everything that I held in my head, I spilled out telling him.

I couldn't hold in the tears. I mean if i'm gonna let out everything might as well. I blinked the tears away and kept going.

"He got me a hotel and taxi last night and that was it," I finally finished.

His eyes were widened the whole time.

"Wow," was all he could say.

I couldn't read his expression but I was guessing his eyes showed he was not happy.

"Well I'm liking this business you have there, but living with Matt? what about school?" he asked.

"Well since i'm in the fashion world, i don't need to know much and I already know a lot anyways. Matt and I love each other and I now own a billion dollar company," I replied.

He signed and hesitated before speaking.

"Well I guess until your 18 I will provide for you. I don't like this living with Matt but I'm not gonna leave you with that crazy women," he said, with a small smile across his face.

"Glad to have you back," he added, grasping me in a hug.

After finishing up lunch, he brought me to his house. It was amazing!
I had to call Matt first. Dad walked me up to the guest room and gave me some privacy. I dialed Matts number
"How was it???" - matt
"Amazing. We caught up and everything,"-chels
"So when are you coming back?" -Matt
"In 2 months and 5 days," -chels
"Excuse me?" -Matt
"I know your upset but this is the only way," -chels
"I know but I was hoping there was something else," - Matt.
"Listen I have to go to work surprisingly. I wanted to go to New York to see my dad but I also had a meeting for work," -chels
"Oh alright call me after?" -Matt
"Always. I love you Matt," - chels
"I love you too," -Matt.

I smiled and hung up.

I walked out of the room and could hear the sound of my father's voice in a low murmur. I tip-toed down the hallway to see what was going on. I peeked through the door to see him on the phone. That's when I heard my name. I turned my head to get a better listen to it.

"Yes it's perfect. She's required to have someone sign the papers because she's under 18 so she can't own the business yet. I'll be all sweet and once I have the papers, she's out and the company is ours," he said.

A sharp pain hit my heart. I slowly walked away and back to my so called room. I picked up my bags and began to exit the house. Right when he saw me with my bags he hung up quickly and ran over.

"Chels where are you going?" he asked, blocking my way to the door.

"Oh dad, I already am five steps ahead of you," I laughed.

"The papers that I have signed are for private matters. I'm not allowed to own the company until i'm eighteen so I have two months and five days until that company is officially mine. I've been screwed over before. I won't let that happen again. Have a good day hun," I stated, winked, and walked out of his house.

I could hear him slam his hands to the table. Looks like I'm on my own...

I dialed a number on my phone, "hey i'm gonna need a favor."