Chapter 21

Chelsey's POV

I set my bag that had my phone, headphones, book, sweatshirt, and other valuables. I finished all the security and walked down to the waiting area where my plane is. I sat down and saw that I had texts, some from Matt. I didn't even think of reading them. I just deleted them and same with the group chat. Time to start a new life.

*Matts POV*

I darted through the airport doors and ran passed security. I could hear people screaming at me and people running after me. I sprinted so fast that they lost me. I looked at one of the monitors, searching for Chelsey's flight to Georgia. She was just so close.

I ran through the airport, finally finding where she was. As I was about to run to her, I could hear security yelling THERE HE IS!

"Chelsey!!!" I yelled, running over to her.

Chelsey darted up and searched for who was calling her name. I ran up to her and din't even say anything. I just smashed my lips against hers. It was a long, perfect kiss but I knew I was running out of time. I let go quick and said, "don't go."

Chelsey was wide -eyed but before she could reply, security had their hands all over me. They began pulling me away. I tried fighting but there was no use.

As I was dragged away I yelled, "please think about it! I love you and I can't stand you leaving. You can stay with me! I don't care what it takes!!!"

I looked at Chelsey and saw her with no expression. And that was the last that I saw her.

*Chelsey POV*

I stood there motionless. I didn't know what to do. My mom just looked at me not knowing what to do either. I swallowed and snapped out of being frozen. I just sat back down and put my headphones back in.

I don't understand. Why would he do this now. If he told me back at the house I would have said yes. But right when the planes about to come, I just can't. I mean I would stay but there's no way I can.

Everyone began boarding and I was still sitting down, watching everyone.

My mom pulled one ear plug out and said, "here's your ticket, i'll be waiting on the plane whenever your ready. I'm expecting you on that plane so don't make a stupid decision."

She handed me the ticket and I nodded. I took a deep breath and waited for everyone to board, then I finally stood up. I walked over to the lady and handed her my ticket.

"So that boy, i'm guessing he's your boyfriend," she said, scanning the ticket.

"Don't really know at this point," I said smiling.

"You should stay. That boy would is head over heels for you sweetheart," she said, raising her eyebrows.

"I don't think I have a choice," I replied, looking down.

"There's always a choice hun," she said, handing me my ticket.

"Thank you but please make sure he gets out of here safe. And just explain to security what happened," I replied, swinging my bag over my shoulder.

"Will do. Have a safe flight," she said, as I walked through the door.

I paused halfway and looked back to see the airport. I looked forward and saw the plane with a lady smiling, waiting for me to get on. I sighed and kept going, finding my seat next to my mom. Here I come Georgia.

*Matts POV*

"Are you done checking me?" I spat.

"You're in a lot of trouble mister," the guard just said.

"That's enough," a women came in interrupting.

"Excuse me?" one of the other men said.

"Mark he's a boy that was trying to stop his girlfriend from getting on a plane. I just talked to the girl. Just let him go home," the lady said.

"Alright fine. This is a warning, next one won't be," one of the men said.

"Yeah whatever," I said getting up, "excuse me miss! The girl you talked to, did she go on the plane?"

"I'm afraid so. I tried stopping her," she sighed, "young love huh?"

My heart shattered. She left.

"Sir you should go," she said.

"Yeah I know," I said, walking out the door.

"No! I meant go on the next plane. Either bring her back, or stay there. Don't just give up on her. I did somewhat of the same thing, don't let history repeat itself," she replied, putting a hand on my shoulder.

There was a moment of silence till I finally said, "when's the next flight?"

"About 2 hours sir," she replied.

"I'll be back in 1," I said.

And with that I ran the car, and drove off.