Chapter 2

NICK'S P.O.V

Well this school is pretty big. And I have a high chance of getting lost. But i don't care I barely go to school anyway.

The only reason my family moved is because they "thought"I would do better at this school.

When in reality they know I'm not. I'm a pretty smart kid I can tell you that. But I just don't show up for class.

Which I should start doing so I can graduate and get the fuck out of here.

Nobody likes high school. Just a bunch of bullies and wanna be bitches.

Friends fighting each other over stupid drama. Boyfriends cheating because their girlfriend is no good. I don't what's wrong with people in high school.

I just know they are crazy as hell.

The principle hands me my schedule and shows me to my first class.

I walk in and the teacher introduces me to the class. I couldn't even say hey and this weird girl came up to me and gave me the "fuck me" look. I admit she's pretty and all but she seems like she's not my type.

She kept touching all on me and making me uncomfortable. She must be the "queen" of this school. The one who rules it and bullies everyone.

All of sudden I see a girl in all black. Sitting in the back starring at me. When we made eye contact she quickly looked away.

She has long jet black hair and wearing a jacket and its 98 degrees outside. Kinda weird.

She was sitting alone in the back. So I just plopped my tiny ass next to her.

I could use some friends around here. To show me around even tho I might not even show up to half my classes.

I introduce myself to her. And she immediately looks like she's freaking out inside. But she finally told me that her name is Hannah.

To be honest I like that name. It fits her well.

Now that I'm close to her. She's nothing but skin and bones. Omg does she eat at all. She must have a eating disorder or something.

I notice she has the same lunch as me. So I might well just hangout with her since since she broke down all the clicks in the school for me.

When she told me she skips lunch I was shocked to shit. A gilt like her? Skipping? I mean I know lunch isn't technically a "class" but good I already have a "skip lunch" buddy.

I agreed to meet her in front of the school when the bell rings for lunch.

_______________

It's now lunch time and I'm on my way to the front of school. All of sudden I walk by a girl with all her bond on the floor. And that weird girl Madeline laughing at her.

I immediately helped the girl up and got her books for her. When I noticed it was Hannah.

I was about to ask if she was alright when Madeline came up to me and grabbed my ass.

"Don't help that worthless whore. Let her cry to her drunk mommy. Who doesn't give a shit about her."

I don't know if anyone can tell but my face got blood shot red.

Bullying is not my thing. Especially if they are doing it one of my friends.

I pushed Madeleine's hand away from me and told her to leave before I find someone to kick her ass.

Since I'm a guy and I don't hit girls.

She leaned in and whispered in my ear. 

"The only fighting we will have is to see who will go down on each other first."

I moved back and liked at her in disgust. Oh my god she's nasty as hell.

I grabbed Hannah's hand and asked if she was okay.

She looked up at me "I'm fine thanks. Let's go I need to do something."

She ran out the school doors so fast i thought she was having a panic attack at the same time.

She reached in her pocket and pulled out a lighter and cigarette.

She inhaled the smoke and all of sudden she looked a lot better.

"Would you like a cig nick?"

Uhh no thanks I don't smoke. You shouldn't smoke because it will ruin your skin and teeth.

Even tho you are already pretty and I don't want that to happen.

"Well mr. Nick, smoking calms me down and helps me a lot."

I can't blame her. My sister says the same thing when she smokes. So I guess it does help calm the nerves.

"I'm sorry Hannah about that girl treating you like that. I'll be sure they never mess with you again."

"Thanks nick." Hannah inhaled more smoke. "But I don't need protection from a guy. I'm fine on my own.

She threw her cigarette out and ran off back into the school.

Did I say something wrong? I don't get it.

I don't know but I hope me and her can be friends. Because I could still use the help finding my way around this piece of shit called school.