Chapter 16

NICKS P.O.V

Thank god me and Hannah made it to class on time.

***LUNCH TIME***

Hannah meet me in the lunch room today just to sit and talk instead of skipping.

We actually haven't been skipping a lot lately since we want to graduate and get the fuck out of here.

We grabbed our trays and headed to our seats.

I sat down first and as soon as Hannah was about to sit Madeline sat in her spot.

I could tell Hannah was pissed.

"Well hello babe. I see you're at lunch today."

"Yeah I am and can you move please Hannah was going to sit there."

"I don't care about that stupid whore. She can stand and eat like she did in middle school."

Hannah had had enough of Madeline talking shit about her.

She ended up throwing her tray In Madeline's face. I couldn't hold in my laugh any longer. I just bust out laughing.

Hannah then began to punch the shit out of her.

She got on top of her and punch her even more.

But that last punch broke her nose. And all you could was Madeline screaming help.

Nobody even bothered to grab Hannah off of her not even me. I just let her release some anger on Madeline.

But the teachers came and broke up the fight. Madeline laid there and they took Hannah to the office.

I followed Hannah until they told me
I had to wait outside. Which I did.

It felt like she was in there for 2 hours but it was only 20 minutes.

Hannah finally came out of the office.

"So I'm suspended for 1 week. I come back to school to serve iss for another week and I have community service at the school."

"Fuuuuck what am I going to do without you here?" I cried.

"It's okay you can come see my everyday after school. Just text me when you come over so I can tell you if you can come through the front door or the window."

I nodded.

"I love you baby. I see you after school."

"I love you to babe."

I could see my vision getting blurry while I'm trying to watch Hannah walk out the he school doors.

I ran to the bathroom and checked to see if anyone was in there. I went in one of the stalls and sat on the toilet.

Tears came rushing down my face and I didn't even know it.

I cant survive without Hannah at school.

Even when she was in the hospital. I stayed from school with her. And that's when we got even more closer. And we learned more about each other.

She told me about her dad. She hasn't seen in years. About how she tried to kill herself plenty of time because no one was there to help her.

She told me EVERYTHING.

I felt bad. Because the night she came over I told her my parents were gone.

But she has no idea they died 3 years ago in a car accident. And I got to move to the house they had bought before they died.

I'm scared to get close to Hannah. She might break my heart to pieces even tho I know she won't but I just hate being alone.

And we need each other right now.

The bell had rung and that was the bell to go home.

I went to the sink to wet my face and remove the dry tears.

I dried off my face and headed out.

I didn't think I was In there for only 10 minutes. When I was In there for 3 class periods.

Well, I don't care.

I went to my locker and grabbed my things to go home.

When Madeline came up to me.

Ugh what does this bitch want now.

"Hey Nick. I'm glad that slut got kicked out of school. She deser-"

I cut her off right in the middle of her sentence.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT HANNAH. SHE IS MY GIRLFRIEND AND I LOVE HER. SHE MEANS EVERYTHING TO ME. YOU DONT MEANT SHIT TO ME. I HATE YOU. LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE. AND NEVER TALK TO ME AGAIN!!"

I slammed my locker door shut and stormed out of the school.

I left her there crying her eyes out. And breathing through her mouth because her nose broke.

I wouldn't give a shit if she ran away or got hit by a car. She deserve it because all she does is bully people and make them feel like shit.

SORRY FOR ENDING THIS CHAPTER SO TERRIBLY. BUT TO BE HONEST I RAN OUT OF IDEAS. SO I JUST ENDED HERE.

MAYBE THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL END BETTER.

OH AND I KNOW NICKS PARENTS ARE NOT DEAD IN REAL LIFE. LIKE I SAID BEFORE SOME OF THIS I MADE UP.

YOU MERMAIDS KNOW WHATS REAL AND NOT HAHA.

BUT PLEASE COMMENT ON HOW IM DOING AND BE SURE TO VOTE.

THANKS LOVES :)