Chapter 7

NICKS P.O.V

I could hear my phone blowing up while I'm downstairs. I run up to my room and notice it's Hannah.

One message said "you promised you would help me. I can't trust anyone in this fucked up world. This is the end of me goodbye."

I quickly grabbed my keys and headed out the door to her house. I don't know where she lives so I just drove around.

I noticed a bunch of cigarettes outside in the driveway. This must be her house.

I jumped out the car and ran to the door. I knocked twice and heard a lady inside yelling to go away.

"My name is Nick. I yelled. I'm here for Hannah. I'm her friend."

"Are you boy?" She was slurring her words bad I could barley understand what she was saying.

"Yes I'm a boy. Why the hell does it matter. Open the fucking door. Hannah is in trouble she needs help."

"I KNEW SHE WAS A WHORE."

I got so pissed I busted threw the door with all my strength.

"Where is Hannah?"

"She's up stairs in that bathroom. Probably crying after what I did to her." She laughed.

I ran up the stairs and to the bathroom.

"Hannah open up its Nick."

I yelled for her to open the door but no answer. I pushed my way through the door to get in.

I saw she was bleeding from her wrist. And passed out on the floor. She also had blood coming from her head. She must've fell and hit her head.

She also looks like she got beat up. Was it Madeline or her mom. I'm not going to try and figure it out. I'm focused on trying to help her right now.

I didn't think twice about stopping the blood. I picked her up and carried her downstairs to my car. I walked walk past her mom and all she had to say was "I hope that piece of shit dies."

And she passed out on the couch.

I got in the car and raced down the street to get her to the hospital.

I ran inside the hospital with Hannah in my arms bridal style. "I NEED HELP. SOMEONE HELP MY FRIEND PLEASE. SOMEONE FUCKING HELP!"

A nurse came over and checker her eyes with a light to see if she was conscious. She was in and out of it.

The nurse called for a bed. I payed her Down.

"Hannah you better pull through this. I know you're strong. I need someone like you to help me around school. And you need to get me into the music you listen to. And I friend like you."

The doctors rolled her in a room. And one pushed me back and told me to stay in the waiting room and they will come back with updates.

Hannah's P.O.V

Am I dreaming. Is this all real. Am I really dead? Because I do remember seeing a bright light. But I also remembering someone talking to me in my ear. I opened my eyes and saw doctors over me.

They put a make over my mouth which made me pass out again.

I really hope the doctors save me and i really hope I die on this table.

I would miss Nick. My only friend that believes in me. But not this time he didn't even help me.

But how did I get to the hospital. I know my mom didn't drive me she's to drunk. She's also to drink and out of her head to call 911.

Who tried to save me?

I could hear a loud beep noise. The doctors were saying how I flat lined and everyone rushing trying to bring me back.

Please let me die. I don't want to suffer anymore.

Just let me be free from all this misery.

WELL I THINK THIS WAS A GOOD CHAPTER. I TRIED TO MAKE IT AS LONG AS I CAN BUT I RAN OUT OF IDEAS TO TYPE. BUT I HAVE A LOT OF IDEAS FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER.

DOES ANYONE THINK HANNAH WILL STAY FLAT LINED? COMMENT!! AND MAKE SURE TO VOTE :)