Chapter 25

NICKS P.O.V

While I'm on my knees screaming for dear life. I have to think where she would be.

The hospital? The morgue? Or 6ft deep in someones cemetery.

Having to think about that drives me even more insane.

The first place I should go is the local cemeteries hoping that I don't find a headstone with her name on it.

The first I went to was Forest Lane. That cemetery is huge and has a lot of people.

So might as well start running around looking for her name.

I started to tear up knowing how bad it is to look for the one you love name on a headstone.

-------2hours later-------

I walked around that entire place and didn't find her name. So far that was a good.

I got tired of looking in the cemetery to I'm going to look in the hospital.

I walked since Edwin had plans for tonight and I didn't want to ruin them for him.

It took a while but I finally made it.
I walked through the hospital doors not knowing where I should look first.

I knew she tried to kill herself so I went to the suicide watch side of the hospital.

I went and peeked in every room on that floor and she was no where to be found.

I even went on the crazy side of the floor and she wasn't there.

Maybe she checked out the hospital and ran away or something.

I can't even find her mom.

Stupid fucking me I went to a front desk and asked for her name.

They told me she's on 3rd floor in room 302. I could feel my heart stop knowing she's alive.

I got on the elevator and pushed the number 3. I slide down the floor and held my head down.

So much was going through my mind. I don't even know what to say to her when I see her.

'I love you'? 'I'm sorry.' Ugh I don't fucking know.

The elevator doors opened and I walked out.

I saw a sight that said "coma patients".

Wait what the fuck.

I ran down the hall looking for her room. I found it and I stood outside to get my self together.

I wiped away my tears and caught my breathe. I opened the door and walked in.

And there she was.

OMG SORRY I HAVEN'T BEEN UPDATING IVE BEEN SOO BUSY.

I KNOW ITS SHORT :(

SORRY TO END THE CHAPTER LIKE THIS BUUUT THATS WHAT KEEPS THE READERS :)

I HOPE YOU ENJOY :)