Chapter 8

NICKS P.O.V

I was worried about Hannah being in there all alone. The doctors made me wait in the waiting room until they came back with news.

I ran to bathroom because I could feel myself about to burst out crying. She's probably thinking I wasn't there and I broke my promise. She probably hates me now. I- I just don't know what to do.

HANNAH'S P.O.V

I really hop these fucking doctors let me die.

"She's back we got her back. Now lets calm down and bring her back to her family healed." One of the doctors said.

They have no idea on how if they save me I won't be healed. And I don't want to go back to my "family". Which I basically don't have.

I've always wondered where my dad is. If I could go live with him. I don't even remember his name. My fucking mother won't tell me where he is. Or even give me his number to talk to.

But keep in mind I'm the reason he left.

Maybe mom got pregnant and my dad didn't want a child. So he stayed a while and then left.

Or maybe my mom is a whore and slept with a married man that already had kids.

I wonder if I'm an only child?

I could hear the doctors finishing up and taking me to a room. I've been in surgery for 3 hours. Wow what a long time.

They rolled me back and one doctor whispered in my ear. There's a boy here waiting for you. I'll send him back.

Wait a boy? The only boy I could think of is Nick.

Was he the one to rush me to the hospital?

I even blowed up his phone for help and he didn't even pick up. No, it can't be him.

NICKS P.O.V

I had my head in my hands patiently waiting for a doctor to give me updates.

"Hannah's family?"

I quickly got up and walked over to the doctor.

"Hannah is in stable condition. But is out right now. And she should wake up soon.  We managed to stitch her cuts up and stitch up her head. If you could follow me I would guide you to her room."

Thank god the cuts were able to be stitched up. They were pretty deep.  And THANK GOD she's still alive and stable.

I followed the doctor to Hannah's room.

She opened the door for me and I quietly walked in.

She looked pale as ever. I don't recognize her without makeup. She looks dead.

I pulled up a chair next to her and held her hand.

"Damn it Hannah. You're probably thinking right now that you hate me for not answering your phone calls. Instead of calling you back I just got in the car and surprisingly found your house. The used cigarettes on the ground gave it away.  I never cry for ANYTHING! But you managed to make me cry. Even tho we just meet and only been friends for a short period of time. I will always be here for you and I love you Hannah.

HANNAH'S P.O.V

I could as Nick walking in the room. I tried to scream get out go away. But I was still sleep from the medicine they gave me during surgery.

He pulled up a chair and sat next to the bed then held my hand. I wanted to pull away but i couldn't.

He than begin blabbering about what happened to me. I quickly tuned him out because I know why I'm here.

But then I caught the last thing he said to me.

"Even tho we just meet and only been friends for a short period of time. I will always be here for you and I love you Hannah."

Fuck!! Did he say "I love you."

I haven't heard those words in a very long time.

I did here him say how he saved me. And I regret not wanting to talk to him again.

And I- I think I do love him.

My eyes opened and I turned to face Nick with his head down and crying.

I squeezed his hand. He looked up at me wide eyed. Shocked at how his words woke me up.

We both made eye contact and that's when I told him.

"I love you to."

WELL THIS CHAPTER WASNT AS BAD AS I THOUGHT IT WOULD BE. WHOS HAPPY HANNAH WOKE UP? I KNOW I AM HAHA.

DOES ANYONE THINK NICK AND HANNAH WILL FALL FOR EACH OTHER? COMMENT , COMMENT, COMMENT. AND DONT FORGET TO VOTE :)