Chapter 19

HANNAH'S P.O.V

Gosh I didn't know Nick had so much held inside of him. Especially about his parents.

It made me cry I felt so bad.

Knowing what I go through with my parents I would hate to loose my mom, the one to give birth to me even tho she treats me like shit.

But my dad. That fucker can die. I wouldn't even cry at his funeral.

But Nick acts like nothing's wrong. When I went over his house he told me that his parents were out.

Then I realized they never came home. I just didn't think twice about it.

All he needs right now is someone to hold him.

While he was laying on me I heard him stop crying.

"Nick?"

I looked down and he was asleep. I crawled from under him and pulled the covers over him to let him sleep.

I turned off the tv then walked out the room. I was really hungry so I went downstairs to grab a bite to eat.

NOTHING.

Gosh I'm so sick of not having food in the house. I already don't eat lunch at school. That nasty slop I'd rather die.

I was headed back up to stairs to get back in the bed and take a nap with Nick. Maybe when he wakes up we can go grab something to eat. I'm craving Chinese food.

I got halfway up the stairs and I hear a knock on the door.

I walked to the door and opened it slightly not all the way.

It's was this tall slim looking guy. To be honest he's kind of cute.

"Hello ma'am. My name is Edwin and I just moved in next to you. I just wanted to come by and introduced myself."

I reached out to shake his hand.
"Well hello my name is Hannah and I love next to you."

He chuckled.

I asked Edwin if he's in high school.

"Yes I'm in my senior year. How about you?"
"Cool I'm senior as well. That mean we go to the same school."

"Awesome could you help me around tomorrow?"

"Well." I sighed. "I'm suspended for getting into a fight with this girl Madeleine."

"I guess I'll stay away from her."

"Oh god please do."

"I can have my boyfriend show you around if you don't mind."

"Cool what his name."

"His name is ni-."

I couldn't finish my sentence when felt the door open all the way and nick was standing next to me rubbing his eyes.

"Who's at the door babe?"

"Oh this guy that just moved in his name is Edwin."

"Wait EDWIN?" "Oh my god bro, it's been so long. Where the fuck you've been?

Edwin was hugging Nick so tight I could tell he was loosing his breathe but he didn't mind.

But how do they know each other?

"Hannah, me and Edwin have been friends since we were 4. But we got spilt apart after my parents died."

"Omg Nick you have to come over and meet my dad. My REAL dad."

Nick grabbed my hand and walked with Edwin to his house.

He yelled in the door for his father to come outside.

"Dad come out and meet my long time friend Nick. "

Nick was looking down at ground untold his dad finally came out.

He looked up and all of sudden his face went blood red. He looked angry.

I grabbed his hand and asked what's wrong.

He let go of my hand and walked up to Edwin's dad.

"YOU FUCKING BITCH." Nick slapped him across the face.

Edwin ran over to hold Nick back.
"What the fuck man what is your problem?"

"My problem is if that's your dad and that's my dad we are brothers. I didn't even fucking know. And he died in a car crash with my mom. Which he killed her."

I was confused Edwin was confused everyone was lost. The his dad finally spoke up.

"I'm sorry son I didn't know you were living here. I thought you were in a foster home since grandma died. And Edwin I'm sorry you had to find out like this."

I could tell Edwin was pissed.

Nick shook his head and turned around and walked off and left Edwin standing there almost in tears.

"Why dad? Why didn't you tell me Nick was my brother?"

I stopped dead in my tracks to listen to his answer.

"Because Edwin. Because I was cheating on nicks mom with your mom. Yes, you guys grew up as best friends. But i didn't know you were mine until you turned 3. I got worried she would tell Maddy. Nicks mom. So I had to kill her and act like I was dead so I could make a family with you and your mom. I love your mom and you."

"But why? Why did you leave Nick?"

"Because, i found out that he wasn't my son."

ALRIGHT IM NOT SURE IN EDWIN IS GRADUATED OR STILL IN SCHOOL IDK SO I MADE IT UP I GUESS.

BUT WOW WHAT A CHAPTER.

PLEASE UNDERSTAND THAT SOME OF THIS IS MADE UP.

BE SURE TO LIKE AND COMMENT :)