Chapter 14

THIS CHAPTER DOES HAVE A LITTLE OF SEXUAL CONTENT NOT MUCH BUT JUST LETTING YOU ALL KNOW.

OKAY ENOUGH OF THIS BULLSHIT START FUCKING READING HAHAHA :)

HANNAH'S P.O.V

I'm really glad that my first love was my first for everything. Including kiss....yeah I haven't had my first kiss and I haven't even had a real boyfriend.

While me and nick were at the mall this tall slim pretty looking girl walked up to Nick.

Maybe she was just selling stuff or asking for help.

I walked next to Nick and grabbed his hand.

"Hello who are you?" I asked.

"Hi my name is Ashley and I'm nicks ex."

"Oh wow really? Why are you here?"

"I'm here to tell you little boyfriend that I'm pregnant with his child and he's giving me child support for this baby."

I could tell Nick was pissed.

"WHAT THE FUCK!! That's not my baby. We only fucked once and I used protection so that's not mine." Nick yelled.

Everyone in the food court turned around to look at us and be nosey. 

I whispered to Nick. "Come on not here. It's to many people looking and getting in the business."

Nick grabbed my hand and grabbed Ashley's arm to take us outside.

He let go of my hand and pulled Ashely to the side.

"Why tell me this shit in front of my girlfriend. Are you stupid? And when the fuck we had sex?"

"Well mr. Bean, remember when we were at the mall giving people your mix tapes. You pulled me to the bathroom and we fucked. Pretty hard to. And if you DID wear a condom I wouldn't be standing here right now telling you about the baby and child support. "

"Alright if you say that's my baby in you then I would like a DNA test when it's born. So here's my number. Call me when you're done pushing."

I couldn't help but laugh at what Nick told her.

He grabbed my hand and walked me to his car. We sat in the car for about 5 minutes. I guess he was thinking. Then he finally broke the silence.

"I'm so sorry Hannah. I didn't know she was coming here to talk to me. I haven't talked to her in years. I'm just so scared because that baby could be mines. And you might get pregnant. I don't any kids right now. Especially with school my music career and you. I want to have a family with you. Not fat crazy bitch. I don't even know why I dated her. I guess I was going through the something I don't know. But I'm oh so very sorry for today. I promise to make it up to you. "

I leaned in to peck nicks lips. "It's okay babe. She's in the past. I'm not worried about that. I'm just focused on the future with you. If the baby is yours the. I'll be there for you no matter what. And I love you so much babe."

Nick sighed. " I love you to baby. Now let's go home. I'm tied as fuck."

To be honest I am kind of scared if that baby is his. With him having to pay child support and stuff. He might have a mental breakdown. And I can't loose him. Not right now. But I know he needs more than ever.

Especially with that crazy bitch. She's sooo pretty but damn she's loud and annoying.

Nick finally pulled up to my driveway to drop me off. I know we have school tomorrow so he has to leave sadly.

He kissed me and I hopped out the car.

While I was liking towards the door he honked 3 times.

"What was that for?"

He stuck his head out the window.

"It's saying I love you."

I smiled. "I love you to."

He pulled off heading towards his house. I know as soon as he gets home he's probably going to sleep. I know that's what I'm going to do. It's been a long day.

I unlocked the door and walked to the kitchen.

I hear moaning coming from the living room. I walked over to see my mom and some guy fucking each other.

Oh my gosh it's fucking disgusting to see my mom having sex.

"GET THW FUCK OUT OF HERE YOU STUPID BITCH. IM DOING SOMETHING."

I walked upstairs to room in disgust.

Eww I can't believe I just saw that. I need to wash my eyes out.

I went to the bathroom to cut the shower water on and take off my makeup while it was heating up.

I hopped in and did what I do everyday. Brushed my teeth, wash my hair and my body then I hope out.

I changed into nicks over sized hoodie and that's basically all I had on.

I went to my room to get my clothes out for school tomorrow. And gather my things in my bag.

I say my phone on my ihome to play some music.

My song were on shuffle so can you feel my heart by bring me the horizon started to play. And me being me I sang along.

I'm scared to get close and I hate being alone
I long for that feeling to not feel at all
The higher I get, the lower I'll sink
I can't drown my demons, they know how to swim.

All of sudden my music got lower.

I looked at my phone it was a text from Nick.

💦Nick💞: Hey babe I'm sorry I didn't text you when I got home I was so tired and needed to nap. But I'm about to sleep now because we have school. I can't wait to see you. I love you babe and goodnight😘.

I replied to that lovely text of his.

"It's okay baby. I'm about to sleep now. I love you to and goodnight😝💞. "

I sat my phone back on the ihome which charges and let's me listen to music.

Next thing I knew the music got lower and my room got darker and before I knew it shit... I was asleep.

WELL THIS WAS GOOD CHAPTER. I LOVED WRITING IT.

OKAY SO YOU GUYS KNOW NICKS EX. ALL OF THIS IS MADE UP AND I DONT THINK HE HAD AN EX NAMES ASHLEY IM NOT SURE.

BUT YOU GUYS KNOW HALF THIS STUFF IS MADE UP.

DO YOU GUYS THINK THE BABY IS NICKS??

COMMENT, COMMENT, COMMENT!!

AND MAKE AURE TO VOTE :)

BYE LOVES <3