Chapter 23

NICKS P.O.V

I got up and threw some clothes on to go to Edwin's house. Maybe I should give Hannah some space and hang out with him.

I recently bought a hover board so I rode it to Edwin's to rub in his face.

I walked up to his door and I find him on a hover board.

"What the fuck Edwin I came to brag about my board and you have one."

All he could do was laugh.

He rolled outside and we just rode around the neighborhood getting to know each other a little better.

I told him I didn't want to talk about dad cause I don't want to get pissed off especially what's going on with me and Hannah.

I'm really worried about her. She's capable of hurting herself. But like I said before maybe she wants some space.

I told Edwin everything including with Ashley.

_____ 3 hours later_____

My phone started ringing and I quickly answered it without even looking at who it was, hoping it was Hannah.

"Hannah? Are you okay? Where are you?"

I heard loud screaming in the background. And it was Ashley.

"Get your ass here I'm having this damn baby."

I hung up the phone and asked Edwin to give me a ride to hospital.

_________________

When we go to the hospital I went to the front desk to ask where Ashely was. She told me she was in labor and only one person can be back there.

Someone was already back there so I couldn't go back.

The doctor came in and asked me was I with Ashely.

I nodded and followed him into the room.

I saw Ashley looked like she was dying. But she and the baby are in good health.

"Where's the baby? It's getting tested right now so we can find out the father."

I sat down in a chair and I left Edwin waiting in the car outside. I told him I won't be long.

The doctor came in the with papers that had the fathers name on it.

She gave it to Ashely to open.

I held her hand and watched her open it.

"Well Nick..."

"You aren't the father."

SORRY I HAVEN'T BEEN UPDATING I HAVE FINALS THIS WEEK AND IVE BEEN STUDYING LIKE CRAZY.

BUT IM ABOUT TO BE OUT FOR CHRISTMAS BREAK AND I WILL BE UPDATING A LOT THEN SO KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR IT.

MAKE SURE TO COMMENT ON HOW IM DOING AND HOW I CAN BETTER MYSELF AT WRITING. AND PLEASE VOTE.

BYE LOVES :)