Chapter 26

NICKS P.O.V

While I was getting myself together to see Hannah I could feel my heart skipping beats.

I walked in and saw Hannah laying in the hospital bed with tubes down her throat in her arms, all over the place.

She had bandages wrapped around her wrists where I guess she tried to cut herself.

I pulled a chair up next to her bed.

"Hannah? Hannah ca. You hear me?"
She wouldn't even open her eyes.

I know she can't wake up right now and she has a machine basically breathing for her.

No surprise that her mom isn't here with her. She probably packed her bags and left hoping her own daughter would die.

If my daughter was in here I would be by her aside every second of the day.

While I was talking to Hannah a doctor walked in the room and shut the door.

"Are you family to the patient?"

"No, I'm her boyfriend I mean friend, I'm her friend."

"Okay well you are the only one that has shown up to see her. Does she have any immediate family?"

"Her mom but she probably left her here to die she's not really a mother to Hannah. I'm basically all she has."

The doctor looked at the chart and was writing some information down.

I got the guts to ask the doctor Hannah's condition.

"Well mr.Bean Hannah been in a coma for a while now and none of her family have came to take her off the machine and let her slowly go cause she's not looking to good. She lost a lot blood and I guess she fell and hit her head which is why she's in a coma. I'm sorry sir but there is nothing we can do. You say you're all she has so I'm leaving it up to you, if you want to let her go or let her stay like this for the rest of her life. People can stay in a coma for years and walk up later. But if it does take that long she will need lots of work to regain her memory which she might have lost when she fell and all most  drowned in the tub. So are you wanting to take her off the machine mr.bean?"

I couldn't even take in everything she said. I could feel tears streaming down my face. I just wanted to die knowing I did this to her.

"No doctor give me a week and I'll decide then. I'll try to get in touch with her mom. But can I leave my number in case anything happens while I'm gone. I will come and sit with her EVERYDAY!!"

"Sure you can leave your number. Here, write it on this paper and here's a pen."

I took the paper and pen then wrote my Humber down.

The doctor shook my hand and walked out.

I turned to look at Hannah and all I could think about was letting her suffer or freeing her from misery. I know when she wakes up she doesn't want to see me or her mom. And I'm fine with that. As long as she's awake and doing fine. Which probably won't happen. But I can't think negative right now.

I held Hannah's hand in mine and I sang to her. I didn't know what to sing her so I just came up with something.

Do you double tap like me?
When I'm on the road, you can Skype me
I'll follow if you follow me back,
You're my Wifi Wifey
I know your parents don't like me
And your ex wanna fight me
You can hit me up on Snapchat
You're my Wifi Wifey.

It may be weird to sing this to her right now. But that's all I could think of. And I know she likes to hear my spit a little fire haha.

_____7 hours later_____

I looked at the clock and it was 11:30pm. I kissed her on the for head and told her that I'll be back tomorrow.

I pulled the cover up and walked out the room closing the door behind me.

I got on the elevator and broke down knowing Hannah isn't doing to good. It's so much pressure on me I don't know what to do.

Should I let her go?

WELL DOES ANYONE THINK NICK SHOULD LET HANNAH GO?

YOU SHOULD TOTALLY COMMENT:)